Reviews for Sweetheart
FeatherfooD chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! I've had to put down one of my babies before, and now I have a Chow that's on her way into old age. I can only imagine how difficult that is to watch :( I hope you feel a bit better soon.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Fantastic job with this story! I'm so sorry about your dog. I wish you luck.
angel897 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
enjoyed it rather fun story to read
angrypixels chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Hope your dog rests in piece
Nee-han93 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This was the cutest story ever! I really loved it! Amazing job as always!
Phelin chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
wI just lost mine own sweetheart too. A handsome and childlike rotweiler.
Thanks a lot for this repost.
momoko09 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
bahahaha, poor sweetheart! well at least she has the neighborhood kids to play with. But i kind of want to know how Sakura and Gaara's long distant relationship is going to work. will sweetheart poof to suna?
other than that, awesome story! it was so freaken cute! i love how you chose one of the ugliest dogs for this story.
Pipra chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
so sad when when a good fic comes toan end. but please, don't stop writing :)
bunny-hime chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I love how Gaara is totally socially awkward and yet isn't awkward (cause that makes sense). ofc Gaara gets what Gaara wants Gotta love Gaara and his sand (sandhandling? Sakura pls) and omg, imaginary love interest? pfft, lol. And aww, Sweetheart. Such a precious bb.

Oh, I'm so sorry Paws. *hugs! I've never had a dog before, so I can only imagine what must be feeling. I wish you and your family the best!
minniemousemom chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
too funny not only can I picture how butt ugly the dog is you can almost see its unhappy face
darkstar2010 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
poor sweetheart but finally sakura and gaara get a lot more closer, this is a really good chapter :D please update soon.
WarriorQueenOfLight chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Awn, I loved the ending, it was so perfect! Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story! I'm sorry about your dog, I know how much it hurts to have a family member and amazing friend passing away like that, I wish you the best!

I don't want to sound too pretentious, but I'd like to know when you're going to update SHUKAKU LOVE and HANAMI... it's been so long since I have the delight of reading a new chapter.

Ah Paws, you have no idea of how much I love your writing, every single stories of yours is so very special and amazing that I cannot help myself, but read them again... it makes me feel good and laugh a lot!

Thank you for sharing with us your marvelous talent.

Have a nice week.
ArtemisMoon chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. :( I know the pain of losing a much loved pet after a long sickness. It is hard right now, but if he was sick and suffering there is some level of comfort to know that is over. And I am sure you have a lot of great memories that will help.

And please don't feel bad about a delay in posting! I'm rather amazed you still took the time to post this so soon after. Thank you for thinking of us. :)

This chapter was really wonderful, and Gaara's completely unorthodox and clinical approach to the entire situation was completely amusing. I loved it! At first I was a little confused because he suddenly seemed so oblivious, but then there near the end it became clear that he was being a manipulative little brat, lol...you did a good job making use of his past and the fact that he probably does somehow balance his characteristic of being unemotional and detached along with probably being pretty spoiled and used to getting his way for the most part.

Thank you for sharing this story again! I'm happy I have gotten the chance to read it. I am still a fairly recent convert to the series and I was only just watching the episodes yesterday where Sakura's food pills were so nasty and the complete opposite of the good cook you portray her to be, lol! I thought the timing was pretty amusing.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Awww, this was really cute! :) DR
Lioness32 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I'm sorry about your puppy :( losing a dog is never easy! Thank you for this chapter though! Excellent job as always
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »