Reviews for Hidden Royalty
eater chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
This story was so... perfect! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing this!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Loving creepy stalkerish Balinor!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
It probably doesn't count, but my favourite part of this chapter was the author's note at the end, but that of course doesn't mean that your chapter itself wasn't awesome. Amazing. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Arthur is such a brat. Seriously. He acts like a toddler having a temper tantrum when he learns Merlin is a Prince. Like, he turns on his MOTHER, and accuses her. He just won't listen. What a spoiled brat.
KLS-Blueskies chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Ok just to quickly sum up what I thought of the fic. It was great and really got me stuck into it and apart from some grammar mistakes it was still pretty well written and I enjoyed it a lot :)

Now for a rant aimed at the characters ;D

If I was Merlin I'd never forgive Hunith and Balinor NEVER! I mean even after Balinor came into town she didn't explain everything to Merlin instead she goes and starts sleeping with him again :( Oy Vey! If I was Merlin I'd be all cold and stuff towards the two of them and let them work for my affections and forgiveness I mean hell the whole WORLD practically knew before him since he was still asleep but yh. You need to write something with a cold and bad-ass Merlin hehehe :) I do get so into what I'm reading lol

GREAT WORK!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Re-read the whole story in one go. :)
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
"Poor" Merlin, just his luck! XD
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
This was really good! I liked the prince-in-the-modern-day plot! I enjoyed reading it! :D
nannily chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
I'm glad everyone's happy... I'm wondering about Mordred/Merlin. Will this be a serious thing? I mean, will Merlin be interested in him?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
I think Gwen should be some kind of person that would be able to be with Lance... And adding Gwaine would be perfect! I'm thinking he should be one of the old friends from one of the many countries he's visited. Maybe even they used to date, but realized that they could only be friends. But they act like an old married couple and it makes Arthur jealous even though Gwaine, Merlin, Will and Hunith know nothing will ever come of it.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
this story was surprising ly like the Princess Diaries movies. but the Mordred XMerlin thing... hmmm... im really curious...
bubzchoc chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Brilliant
Lientjuhh chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
I like it.. well written.. :)
Kat chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Gwen could work for morgana and mrdred and makes friends with merlin so at one point she tells someone about their plans. Great story by the way! :D
Ashling Alroy chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
OH! I have been waiting SOOOOOooooooo long for this saga! Thank you very much!
I think it would be cool if Gwaine was a minor noble man but he still has a dislike for royalty! ;) Have them become friends and than BAM! Have him finding out Merlin is the prince. Would he dislike him or change idea of royalty?!
I like the idea that Gwen would be an old friend because it stays true to the show. Placing her as the assistant to Gwaine would be a ball! XD
Keep writing, please! You're doing wonderful work. :)