Reviews for Birthmark
jk chapter 9 . 1/6
alittle cheap having the baby not like Jacob right away don't you think? its not like he has vamp in him...Edward bit bella AFTER the baby was out!
jk chapter 4 . 1/6
HAHAHA this fic is a fucking joke!

bellas looks get a thought from Charlie but not the "RARE DISEASE" she picked up during delivery? Charlie didn't even ask what it was or the symptoms or anything! Bella says if shes around people she could maybe die and Charlie doesn't even ask what it is? how she got it? what the treatment is? when their gonna talk to a lawyer and sue the shit out of the hospital?
I don't fucking believe that shit for a minute...and it makes the story hard to read when you do stupid shit like that. I noticed that you make HUGE errors in a lot of your stories, like the other one when bella was a virgin then raped and thought it made perfect sense to go with the date of her last period instead of the conception date and then you tried to explain late that it was the doctors error because that was when bella said her last period was but bella just went along with it cause shes a fucking moron and apparently thought she could get pregnant while not sexually active...or that babies only cook for 7 months...either way it was dumb as fuck

how could you overlook something like that?
jk chapter 3 . 1/6
Edwards a freaking gyno? seriously? or a baby doctor?

bella changed really quick, and apparently it didn't even hurt bad enough to ward off visitors.

she apparently doesn't look any different cause the people at the hospital didn't notice, soooo mousy bitch forever.

apparently new born vamps that aren't used to their thirst or strength are good around humans and babys..

oh and bella so desparate for a man that she lets dudes fucking BITE her and not say shit about it...oh no its cool, oh your so handsome, wanna hold my baby?
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
nawwww cute but zander is now sort of like a half vampire
Twilight Angel 13 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Oh for a minute there I thought it was gonna be like Bella and James in twilight. This story is so intriguing. It's actually interesting to me and different compared to some of the other stories lately :) keep it up
CentauRita chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Awww.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
What an uplifting note...it left me in...'Stitches'
CentauRita chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Wow...and that's a wrap?

Felt like I was on a speedway, as it happened so quickly. So, no. I didn't see any of this coming...totally blindsided. Look **as I point to my face**I have the bruises to prove it from that abrupt ending, reminiscent of a cliffie, as I smacked into that ending.

And...Zander, what will happen to Zander and his rapid rate of growth?
CentauRita chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
WWJD? What Will Jacob Do?
CentauRita chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Does James want a meal just because he's in...Forks? LOL
CentauRita chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Ucky...James!
CentauRita chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Wolves AND Rogue Vampires, Oh My!
CentauRita chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Smooch-blocker Jasper makes his d├ębut, but put a kibosh on Edward kissing Bella...shame on you Jasper ;P

Sounds like Jacob is gonna help out about the pack situation.
CentauRita chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
So sad that the meadow scene was so short of time spent there...stupid wolves!

Yay, Edward agreed to be Zander's Daddy!
CentauRita chapter 9 . 4/12/2014