Reviews for The After Effects of One Night Stands
LadyDrey chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Ah, I love this story! The characters behave believably and it's so sweet. I love the inclusion of Benedict. It's just a beautiful story.
Anel chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Oh that was so cute! Thank you for this lovely story!
Sherlock'sLisbeth chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
I never read parent!lock because I just can't seem to wrap my head around Sherlock being anywhere near a good parent. That being said, this story made me melt into a pile of goo. I completely adored every word of this. I just fell in love with little Ben (he reminds me so much of my own nephews.) And the way he and Sherlock get on, positively great! I think you are a very talented author and I would love to see a sequel to this story. I know a lot of people has said they would to see the boys have a little girl and it would be precious. At any rate, keep up the writing as you are amazing at it :)
hushedjournal6 chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
This was absolutely lovely, thank you! 3
hushedjournal6 chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Awh, that was the sweetest :-D
hushedjournal6 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
I'm so glad he finally said it :-)
hushedjournal6 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Oh, Sherlock, the poor love. . . :(
hushedjournal6 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I enjoy sleep deprived author's notes :-D And I'm loving this story!
freakingbored123 chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Although the story is amazing but there are some things that not quite fit. Alyssa's reason to not contact John was flimsy at best. Also in scandal of Balgravia Mycroft insinuated that Sherlock was a virgin. Mycroft would never make such a tasteless comment especially since it was his own fiance that raped Sherlock.
Keri chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
I want a sequel! This was wonderful and I'd love to see an older Ben. Plus, I've never read a Parentlock story where John and Sherlock raise a daughter. If that was in your plans I'd love to see how they tackle bows and tutus :)
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Omfg. I love this story. I love how it evolved and I loved how you added Ben in, and how Sherlock changed with it. Granted, it took me a little bit to figure out Gladstone, but you managed to keep in this story til the very end. Thank you so much for submitting this. I love you! (In a totally non-sexual way)
With love,
Fuyu Tatsu
maddi chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
holy shit i love this story so much!
BrennaHemminger chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Please continue!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
This story was utterly adorable! I don't know what to say other then bravo!
natymcc chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
This story is so cute I love it! Great job :)