Reviews for Qualms
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Really sweet and intense!
mon-petit-pois chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Ugh the notification for this got lost in my spam folder. Sorry it's late!

I loved this;) you wrote them very well. Thanks for yet another great story!
diana teo chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Ooo, yes, definately more than a tad mushy... ;), but I liked how you had Tony broach the difficult subject, and your tag on his backstory in college, and how tenderly Ziva had his six.
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Really liked how you dissected Tony's psyche (your psych knowledge certainly comes in handy) and added Tim's sagely advice into the mix.
naTIVAlu chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I'm so happy I watched those Tony bits from Rest before I read this; it made these two parts the exact thing I needed after the last scene. When he said he should tell McGee, I immediately hoped that this is what you wrote :)

The McGee part was really interesting. I would have liked you to go deeper with the bulling thing too, but at the same time I get why you didn't. I really liked the dynamic you gave them. I loved when Tony was thankful McGee was there for him even after everything he had to put up with from him. And just the way you wrote McGee, all grown up with opinions and important answers to Tony's questions... and the "Let her care" line... go McGee. I love him.

"But what's the point of prevailing," Tony objected, "if I don't know what I'm prevailing over?"

Oh, this is so true. This feeling of uncertainty about your past, it just has a way of undermining your confidence of who you are. This is probably my favorite part of this little tag.

I liked how the Ziva part was so different. That he was asking her slightly different questions than the ones he posed to McGee. They're both his best friends, but each fills a different spot. He needs them both.

And I think my favorite part in this chapter was when Ziva wondered how weird it was to accept that he was bullied; and then how obvious it was that he wasn't the bully himself. Sure, Tony give people who are close to him a hard time sometimes, but it's never, ever, coming from a bad place. It's usually an all-messed-up defense mechanism. He really does have such a good heart.

Oh and this time, you already brought the mush yourself :P so I don't need to say it :D
Jean89 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Beautiful story and not gonna lie, had a tear in my eye at that chapter!
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
A lovely fic, which I have no qualms in telling you that I enjoyed.
bluemoonfaerie chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
You're right, the second part is mushier. But I love the story anyway. xD We never get to see when Tony actually tell McGee that he's the one being bullied at boarding school. And while reading this I remember that one episode a long time ago, when McGee interrogated a high school bully. He managed to scare the boy into spilling the information needed, and while at it he told him that the victim of bullying will never forget the one bullying them when they get older. McGee never forget it. My baby... T_T
conservativegirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Amazing story! This chapter was so sweet:)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww, sweet McNozzo brotherly love (the only kind I like)

Onto the next one:)
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I like this.

We should've seen something like this!
IThoughtTheEarthMoved chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
awwww sophie 3 this is amazing, I really really love it :* are you continuing? :D :D *crosses fingers*
prince-bishop chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Good chapter
TivaGirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Loved the McGee and Tony chapter! There needs to be more moments about those two as friends on the show! But of course chapter 2 was my favorite! that was sooo cute! Poor Tony, but at least he can count on his friends to always be there for him! He definitely has a great heart and is so sweet! Well amazing job! Really loved this story! :)