Reviews for Forbidden Love
OMG I loved it! Pleeze make more! :-D
Jenny chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Great ending
You Me and Obsession chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
LOL, why did you have to make Boromir the bad guy? xD

I love your story. So painful and beautiful
gginsc chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Legolas is a bit stupid here. Why would he think it was Aragorn? Plus, I don't believe Eomer would rape someone.
not so emo chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
OMG I loved it so much, I have read a lot of books and that was up the top of the list! I loved the suspence which drew me into the story!
Oceansoul chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
That almost made me cry!

and believe that says a lot!

really beautiful! :)

*applause*
losse chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
haha this sounds quite a bit like the wuxia 'return of the condor heroes'
Freddie23 chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
another excellent fic.

thanks
reicheruchan chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
aw~ i love it! i was so sad when legolas died! i'm so glad he didn't!
Lauric chapter 15 . 10/28/2007
You just couldn't let him die, could you? Well I can't blame you, they were just too lovely a couple. I wouldn't have minded though, had you let Legolas die (or stay dead), for I was crying at the end of the chapter 14 and that means a lot ;-)

I really liked it.

Greetings: Laurëic.
Mariella chapter 15 . 10/1/2004
I really liked your story. Poor Legolas... he had to go through so much... but in the end he was reunited with his love. *sigh*
alice chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
OK,That was a lot of angst. Wich novel is the story based on? It was a good story though.
Lady-of-Lorien1 chapter 15 . 1/2/2004
if you had thought up the plot on your own, this would have been a GREAT story, but considering the fact that you piggybacked it's an okay one. some things that really brought this story down was the lack of flow and grammatical structual within and between sentences. also, legolas was consistently the submissive, injured, girly lover, which has been done way too much in slash fics. lastly, why does aragorn keep kissing legolas on the brow? why not on the lips?
this is slash, it's possible to be intimate without being graphic.
stillbornangel chapter 15 . 10/5/2003
your story was amazing. I think the most fascinating fact about it would be the love between them both that was just never meant to be.

Although Legolas gave up so much, suffered through so much there just wasn't ... anything left at the end. Although he never gave up hope, although in his innocence he forgave everyone for whatever they did... he was just being hurt over and over again.

I've never read anything as hopeless as your fiction before...

That's why I'm not too sure if the epilogue is the best way to end it. Sure, happy endings are usually everything the audience wants, but I think in this storyline a sad ending would be preferable...

Nevertheless one of the best stories I've read so far, my compliment