Reviews for Chiriko Learns a Lesson in Lemon
Lidia chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
*having an incredible nose bleed* Eeep! So... much hentai! but, I really like your story. Does sex really hurt that much?
Aww... poor innocent Chiriko...
JustDanny chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Haahhahahhah! Just sooooo funny
Eternal Lost Girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This story made me grin like a demented maniac/pervert/yaoi fangirl, all of which are terms that describe me perfectly!
caramary chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Ah! I was in hysterics the entire way through that XD

Brilliant. Just brilliant. Oh, poor Chriko. He cracks me up.

The entire conversation between Mitsukake, Hotohori, Chichiri and Tasuki had me laughing so much.

""I have to admit Chichiri, you are the oldest, and at times, the wisest. It just amazes me that a man as calm and knowing as you, would be the screaming type in a sexual relationship." "

That is my favourite line XD. I loved it, well done.
Jenna aka Kitty chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
*giggles* whoe, That was funny
Chibi-Gurl1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
ROTFLMFAO! Go Chi-san and Tas-chan.. Ahahah, sorry random comments appear a lot with me. Anywhoo, I LOVED THAT STORY, Chiriko-kun always cracks me up in humor fics (it jus works like that..) Well, he certainly learned a lot didnt he? O_o Precocious aint he... My fave part:"oh yea. I forgot! I have a question."

"What is it no da?"

"Where does the-" He didn't get to finish as Mitsukake had jumped up and was now pushing Chiriko out the door.

"That's enough now. Maybe you can ask later."

"Hey! I want to know!"

"That's too bad. Maybe when you get older."

Hehehe, Good goin' Mits... JA! -Chibi Gurl
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
*falls out of her chair laughing*

Chiriko is so adorable! I like it!

*laughs more*
Kylivia chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
*bursts into fits of laughter* Poor Chiriko! I'm sure he'll be scared for life. But that was funny! Disturbing when you first wake up, but funny! (After I actually woke up...)
Ryoko-onee chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
OH MY...ROFLMAO! That was too funny! This is going on my favorites!
Keimei chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
*cracks up* You write such funny stuff! Is there gonna be a second part answering Chiriko's question? *giggles* Oh this was good... _
Bunny6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
That was funny, good, and I loved it.
ShadowKat1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
THAT WAS NOT PG! anyway, I thought it was pretty funny, but I think that the only problem is that the rating's a bit low. Anyway, great job with this!