Reviews for Envenomed
Xx-Kylie-B-xX chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
this needs an update baaad, Please I was really getting into it.
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
I hope you start writing again. this was very enjoyable. the implication that some handlers may work but not how it used to is an interesting development.
noxenrom chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
And with that the actually well written story came to an abrupt end
miastmisty chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Please update this I love the idea of this and it's amazing so far
Lulumo chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Damn this was very interesting. Now I wonder will Harry become even more powerful than this. I really hope so, super Harry for the win.
Reviewers chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Shit story to much waffling not enough dialogue chapter progression to slow
spescontramundum chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Don't suppose there's any hope of you updating this is there...?

I didn't read Twilight, but this is a lot of fun and believable. (Though of course we are talking about wizards and vampires and werewolves, so perhaps I should be a bit more careful about using that word.) I also love that he almost immediately broke his wand.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Wow! This is great! Truly exciting! I can't believe you haven't updated with a start like that!
treesRgrowin chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
I love the story so far. Pls say ur continuing with this fic... I would really enjoy reading the rest of this and to find out what will pursue. Pls continue.
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
This story has potential, too bad you never went further with it!
Indigoblack chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Oh come on a cliff like that and then not writing forever please update please
Harry Potter chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
I really hope you continue this story further. I was completely engrossed in this. Maybe pair harry with rosalie.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Fuck Yeah Harry.
TwinTigerLover chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I love the way you fraise everything you write it's really gripping. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aloever chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Wow, those action scenes were awesome! That was so cool. Looking forward to seeing what happens. :D