Reviews for Envenomed
Harry Potter chapter 3 . 2/3
I really hope you continue this story further. I was completely engrossed in this. Maybe pair harry with rosalie.
Fuck Yeah Harry.
TwinTigerLover chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I love the way you fraise everything you write it's really gripping. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aloever chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Wow, those action scenes were awesome! That was so cool. Looking forward to seeing what happens. :D
Haruna Pan chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Wow, this sure sounds interesting! Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Nice one. It's one of the few very unique hp fanfiction without slash. I am looking forward to reading more of this. Hope you pair harry with either rosalie or Kate. You can do so much with these pairings.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Pls update this story's new chapter as soon as possible. Because I am dying to know what happens next. Hope this is a rosalie/ harry pairing. That would be kinda awesome. I really hope u are not abandoning this masterful creation of yours. If you do hope u keep it up for adoption for a really good writer. Because this is like the one of the rare few harry potter and twilight crossover fanfiction without slash so would love to read something new and good.
Tandrele chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Please update soon, this seems like its going to be a freaking awesome story and I must know what happens.
BrianOfNazareth chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I'm guessing this abandoned, which is a real shame. This is the only non-slash HP/Twilight crossover I've found that is any good, so hopefully you come back and continue it one day.
Bast Misao chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I like what I've read so far, but are you going to update soon?
Darth Lelouch chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Please update. This story is the only HP/twillight which I can read. A awesome adventure fic without slash! You are the only hope of the HP/twillight section in this site! Please!
Corruptmonk chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I hope you're going to continue this. This is just sooooooo good!
Vrael Nocturnal chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I like this, the story looks rather interesting.
Aro would be after Harry's powers I assume?
As for pairings, I suggest Harry/Leah.
Simply because it'd be difficult, but with the imprinting you might be able to get it to work.
Hope to see an update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Love it. Absolutely great. Fantastic chapters until now. Hope you write more chapters. Wouldn't really mind a harry/ Rosalie or harry/Tanya or harry/ Alice paring. Btw what year is it in the story. And hope you don't make harry too angsty or too godlike. And harry drinking animal blood is also a bit of a downer. Make harry kill criminals or maybe use blood bags.
Son of Jupiter chapter 3 . 1/15/2014