Reviews for Envenomed
Reviewers chapter 3 . 6/8
Shit story to much waffling not enough dialogue chapter progression to slow
maurynoble chapter 3 . 4/2
Don't suppose there's any hope of you updating this is there...?

I didn't read Twilight, but this is a lot of fun and believable. (Though of course we are talking about wizards and vampires and werewolves, so perhaps I should be a bit more careful about using that word.) I also love that he almost immediately broke his wand.
Wow! This is great! Truly exciting! I can't believe you haven't updated with a start like that!
treesRgrowin chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
I love the story so far. Pls say ur continuing with this fic... I would really enjoy reading the rest of this and to find out what will pursue. Pls continue.
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
This story has potential, too bad you never went further with it!
Indigoblack chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Oh come on a cliff like that and then not writing forever please update please
Harry Potter chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
I really hope you continue this story further. I was completely engrossed in this. Maybe pair harry with rosalie.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Fuck Yeah Harry.
TwinTigerLover chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I love the way you fraise everything you write it's really gripping. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aloever chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Wow, those action scenes were awesome! That was so cool. Looking forward to seeing what happens. :D
Hikari-Pandora chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Wow, this sure sounds interesting! Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Nice one. It's one of the few very unique hp fanfiction without slash. I am looking forward to reading more of this. Hope you pair harry with either rosalie or Kate. You can do so much with these pairings.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Pls update this story's new chapter as soon as possible. Because I am dying to know what happens next. Hope this is a rosalie/ harry pairing. That would be kinda awesome. I really hope u are not abandoning this masterful creation of yours. If you do hope u keep it up for adoption for a really good writer. Because this is like the one of the rare few harry potter and twilight crossover fanfiction without slash so would love to read something new and good.
Tandrele chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Please update soon, this seems like its going to be a freaking awesome story and I must know what happens.
BrianOfNazareth chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I'm guessing this abandoned, which is a real shame. This is the only non-slash HP/Twilight crossover I've found that is any good, so hopefully you come back and continue it one day.