Reviews for Severus Snape and the Boy Who Lived
BlueWater5 chapter 6 . 9/7
Nicely written ugly scene.
BlueWater5 chapter 4 . 9/7
Loved how Dumbledore works to secure Severus' friendship and hence loyalty. Liked Severus' interactions with Harry and Petunia. Wonder why Dumbledore didn't give the letter to Severus much earlier.
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 5/31
Can't wait to see part 2
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 5/31
Wow dumbles is an idiot
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 5/30
Wow so these horrible adults know a child is going to be neglected and emotionally abused and they leave him there what kind of adults or friends are they .
BunnyBear27 chapter 7 . 2/22
I think it if you keep the canon of Snape killing dumbledore it would be justice served for this horrible thing he has done to Harry and Snape. I was totally crying through out the last parts of this chapter.
Scathing reviewer chapter 7 . 2/14
Is this going to be a story where everything happens just like in the harry potter books except that we see Snape's angst that he keeps hidden in front of Harry?
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 2/10
Raven Lockwood chapter 14 . 1/27
This was excellent. If one must be gone, it's nice that they come back with a splash. :D Nicely done. Looking forward to what comes next. :D
Sandra chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Is a very good chapter, I love this story, and I wondering how it will end.
Thanks for share it!
master-moehri86 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Such a lovely, yet a little sad story. I wish that Snape would tell Harry that he is Bumall (what an adorable word by the way)
scgaraycochea chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
I love all the story, you are a great writer.
I wonder what happens that you didn't continue it, I stay in mistery wanting to know how it continues.
Please if you still writing, I ask you to continue this story.
I bacame a fan of your fanfic
Thanks for it

PS: I'm sorry for my English, it isn't my mother language, and I have a lot of errors in my writing
mnemesysfr chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
I hope you will write a new chapter soon. I really want to read more interactions between Harry and Severus. To see Harry remember Severus...
Ravenclawgirl551 chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Love this story hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
When is the next chapter? Because oh god I'm dying here! That was the best chapter so far because it included happy moments and I just couldn't stop myself smiling the whole time I'm reading this chapter.
Great writing btw!