Reviews for Forget how to Fly
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was a nice little snapshot
edwardisaputz chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This needs to be in the original story. This is too good to be on it's own where someone without the context of the other story can stunble upon it. It would have given me hope in BTS but it just broke my heart even more here. But I think adding this to BTS would just make the heartbreak even more heartfelt. This is a great piece of writing in my opinion. Great job-B
insanemum chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh, you've got be sniffling all over again. If only, if only...but it was not to be, and I understand that :(
TLammy chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awesome picture of Garrett and Jessica's relationship - so sweet and knowing what happens so heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I loved Garrett and Jessica in this story. They were great characters...likeable and full of emotion. Enjoyed!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Reading this after being caught up and knowing what happens to Jess is just so sad... Knowing they didn't get to have long together and poor Garret... They were so adorable together.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
So bittersweet. The best Jessica. So sad she changed her mind too late.
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Beautiful chapter! It had me crying because I now know what happens to Jess. I'm still holding out hope that she is a Vamp.
blueXsun chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh my, that was sweet and so sad that it's the end. I love Jessica and garrett. I loved this extra peek at them (and jasper and Mary too :))
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was beautiful - and it broke my heart.
Purradox chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ah-mazing.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I hadn't read this yet. I wasn't sure I wanted to after chapter 17. I'm not sure if it made me feel better or worse, but I'm sure it made me FEEL.

"But our memories of you are all we'll have left." Oh no, Garrett. :(

"She might be different, after. Her feelings about you could change, too." That scares me for Edward and Bella.

"She's not you." Rose changed in her feelings for Carlisle?

Love your gorgeous metaphors: "...drops of Rosalie's emotions trickled down the back of Garrett's neck, courtesy of Jasper."

And this, what pretty words: "He imagined he could feel an echo of their warmth on his own face."

"My hometown is, like, the size of an appetizer to you or something." I appreciated the humor so much.

I didn't realize Jessica was a virgin, but that makes sense. Their time together was sweet and so touching, knowing the outcome.

Oh no, Bedelia, he goes off to hunt and that's it! *tears* That was goodbye. This was all so beautifully painful. It was wonderful getting this portrait of the bond they shared. I think I about died when she told him she was sorry. I hated it all but I loved it. Thank you, thank you.
Domysticated chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You know, this Jessica garret storyline is really wonderful. I am delighted you gave it's own space. Thank you!
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sigh. This makes me love Jess even more. And, Garrett. Poor, sweet Garrett. I highlighted all my favorite parts and quotes to add to my review. Unfortunately, there were so many, my review would have been nearly as long as your chapter. :/ Let it suffice to say that I loved it. All of it. Seriously the best Jessica in fanfic. Garrett, too. I so want Garrett to change Jessica. I love that she's reconsidering, but I'm scared that she's going to die before he can do it, or be captured by the Feds or the raiders :( The whole last "See you soon" "I'll be waiting" exchange has me really, really scared :( Hopefully it's just my pessimism/paranoia talking ;)

I love your characters, all of them. I totally agree with Emmett, Jasper's redeemed himself for almost snacking on Bella! You know I love Rose, but did I ever tell you that I really, really like Mary? I love that she offered to "help" Bella with her mother but settled for following her instead. Not to mention, offering to have an "accident" for Garrett's sake. Great decision on his part to change her :) I love your vamps, every last one of them. And, Jessica would make a total kick-ass vamp if she doesn't die or get hanged first :(
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OHMAHGODTHATWASSOOOOOOGOOD!
I am seriously swooning over these two right now! And YAY, maybe she'll be changed! Also, I think more than ever that the couple in the prologue is Carlisle and Rosalie. When Rosalie said, "She might be different, after. Her feelings about you could change, too." referring to herself, it made me think that she and Carlisle were something else before her change. It would go along with the conversation of the couple in the prologue...*nods head* yep, I'll bet on it!
But I guess we'll see next chapter!
And I love, love, LOVE that they *mentioned* what Tom did in front of Edward...AWESOME! I love me some hot angry Protective-ward!
I cannot forget where we left our poor Bella last chapter though...I'm eagerly awaiting the next one biting my nails!
This story and all these characters are just amazingly well written! Thank you for your time and talent!
Katy