Reviews for A Week Left Waiting
Really nice. Hope there's a sequel ;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is so lovely. I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews than it does.

When I was first reading this, I thought it was Sasuke's hospital room that people were visiting. As I read on, my heart began to sink as I realized it was Sakura who had been injured.

Everyone was believable and totally in character. Especially Kakashi's bit. I really enjoyed your portrayal of him.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It's lovely.

JZbronzecat chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is beautiful, it made me cry. *sobs*
Please, PLEASE make a sequel? :3 I want to know what happens after Sakura wakes up! hehehehehe
Until next time! :P
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
cries because omf i can't okay
aaaa chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Make a sequel please, this is so freaking awesome
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Okay, I definitely didn't expect THAT. Lovely twist!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awww! Adorable angst! I like that Sasuke's remorseful...the first step to recovery! And the parallels between him and Kakashi were great...neither one is blameless, but Kakashi is more willing to accept forgiveness. Seems like Sasuke may well be on his way there, too. Great story.
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
oh god!
harusaki-tsukiko chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I want a freakin' sequel!
songofhopeandhonor chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
...oh my god Muffin. Why. Muffin, why.

I love the structure to bits; you really got the "feel" of a week passing across. If that makes sense? Cx The ending was heartbreaking. The whole thing is heartbreaking.

Darn you and your perfect writing. /slumps away sobbing
kuromimi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Holy brownies! That just mushed my heart.

Nicely written.
sophialy chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awsaya chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh, wow; this is just spectacular. I've read a variety of different depictions of Sasuke after he returns to Konoha, but I particularly love your Sasuke, in all of his heart-wrenching vulnerability and regret.

Sakura risking her well-being to save Sasuke is a very realistic possibility I would like to see at the end of the war, and I feel that your series of emotional glimpses truly d