Reviews for The Paths of Time
Pyra Sanada chapter 5 . 3/29
I knew it, I just knew it! I do hope you'll update this one again!
raeesmerelda chapter 5 . 3/26
I really like the idea so far, and hope you decide to continue it someday.
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 12/29/2013

There needs to be more Doctor Who/IY Crossovers! *makes grabby hands*

I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! 8D

-HBWD
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Oh my, that could be ugly.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I have to say that caught my intersest
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
I adore this! please please please finish this
jewels369 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I was smiling and drifting through the story (its very good, btw) when suddenly I see MAJOR JASPER- and I'm like "HOLD THE FONE- I RECOGNIZE THAT NAME- IT COULDN'T BE-" and then i flailed a bit, because i didn't expect that AT ALL. I thought you were sticking with doctor who stuff, and I am now pleasently surprised! *claps hands* Great job! haha, update soon please!
Aloever chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Waaah! Cool, this is fun and you seem to be blending lots of different stories into one line. Good luck with your continued writing.
Nyuka chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
*Claps hands* Though as you said it jumps around making it hard to follow... I love that fact that its got all these awesome show/movies/ book thrown together... and seen/read most of them too which make it even cooler... Like Jasper before me my hat is off to you.

Nyuka
azathoth chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
In the Doctor Who Universe the existence of higher powers is not in question. The Guardians, for instance.
Ari-the-Writer chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
You just make me love this so much. Wasn't planning on updating MiT yet, but I think I'll probably wind up doing so by day's end.
Ayjah chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I hope you plan to continue this one and often.. Love the premise
Kago no Tori chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
This is wonderful :ooo I absolutely love how you're incorporating so many other series - it's refreshing.