Reviews for It's Always Unusual
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Yahoo for an interesting one-shot! I thank you for writing it, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future. So, until next time, stay golden!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Four words: Get A Beta Reader.

The first paragraph is one of the biggest messes I've ever read. The dialogue is extremely OOC for everybody except Lindsay and that's only because she had one line. If you're going to do a romance with Harold that isn't Leshawna, don't you think it would be a better choice to pick someone that he didn't say he would only date if she were the last living woman on earth? Beth is a clingy type who will show affection towards any male who shows her the least bit of positive attention like Cody or Justin. That's why she temporarily fell for Harold. He never reciprocated and thought that the kiss was disgusting (he even cringed when Beth said that she would wait for him after his elimination).

You also have the same error with romance moving MUCH TOO QUICKLY in your stories. One second tge characters are chatting it up and the next they're sucking face. It just seems thrown-together so one of your shallow nonsensical couples can hook up.

You attempted to make this adorable and outside of your usual obtuse realm. This was desperate reaching.
LordryuTJ chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
By your description when you PM'd me about it, I thought there was going to be some sex, but whatever, it's still sweet and heartwarming.