Reviews for Desperate Measures
Cloud Raithwall chapter 49 . 9/20
It's been awhile since I read this and, looking at it now, I figured I'd review. I'm not one to normally care about who's character is a Mary Sue or not because of how overly used it is by people who just want to bitch about other people's oc's (my characters have been called MS for the most stupid of reasons), that being said, if I have ever seen a character that fits the bill, it's Aria. Now, it's not an insult from me, let me just make that clear. She's got so much going on with her, it just makes me laugh in a good way. I personally don't like how easily she fits with everyone, but that's about it. I found myself reading this story, chapter after chapter, bewildered on how much I was enjoying myself. You managed to make such an overpowered character that's so much fun to watch do her thing and that's fantastic. I love it and hope you come back to finish her story. I wanna see more shit she gives Draco, haha XD
Sky Rose chapter 64 . 8/10
I read your story a few months ago, and I recently remembered it. To my disappointment, you still have not updated, and it has been nearly 2 years since your last update. PLEASE update soon! You have an amazing story going here, and I hope it doesn't stop anytime soon. Garrett is so sweet and cute and I love his character! I need a little clarification on her hallucination. Was any of the things that happened, like the dirt and such, real? Or was it a cruel mind trick? Either way, this is a really good story! And I think it would be nice if Aria has a scene at some point where she shares how her mother died with Draco, in more detail... If she hasn't done that already, I can't remember! Either way, this is an amazing story and PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU UPDATE SOON! (Dang, this got long!)
Smile like me chapter 29 . 8/12
just a guess... is Ben actually a good guy? I don't think so, I think he is riven
romance is my thing chapter 47 . 6/4
Wait is it true that boys tease you and call you mean things when they like you? Because if so, I'm a heartthrob. Look out boys, I'm coming through!

romance is my thing chapter 64 . 5/17
Oh my freaking gosh i love this fanfic please update soon i love it so much and Garret is so sweet i cant wait for the next chapter!

Hey I absolutely love this story so much so that I'm begging. Please update soon I need to know what happens.
Buckbeak3798 chapter 41 . 1/9
Hey, I'm reading your Story right now ans I thought it was time to write a big review. I really like the idea of the story, the general plot. This is the reason why I keep reading, cause the story is not bad. Sadly there are some really bad things too. Aria is one hell of a Mary Sue. She's just too perfect. She is the best in everything she does, every boy desires her and she's so special and powerful, that everyone wants her on his side. These characters are just so annoying and especially unrealistic. It is unrealistic too how Aria acts. She looses her mother and you never see her cry. She try's to stay away from any attention and focus and the first thing she does is hit Draco Malfoy and every other guy who does something she doesn't like.
The other students are also not described realistically. She lied to all her friend for one whole year about actually being a girl and they are not even angry. That's just not how people react.
Aria never new her father. Their relationship should be a lot more tense and the first thing he should want to do ist protect Aria and teach her everything to prepare her for a upcoming war. Instead of this he is away a lot and dies things for the order.
The story and plot is not bad, just some scenes and details are not important and let the story seem unrealistic. Some are not detailed enough and should be described more.
But I will go on reading to see what happens and how this version of Harry Potter ends.
Guest chapter 64 . 11/6/2015
smikan011 chapter 64 . 10/8/2015
Love ur story.. Please update soon.. I've read this story like 3* already
Hey chapter 64 . 9/14/2015
PLEASE comtinue this story is amazing! I hate how Aria and Draco are like always on the brink of sex but it never happens! please include some!
Amnesia Arsenic chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
Isn't the procedure to break the curse a bit like the one in Vampire Diaries to break the sire bond linking Klaus and the hybrids ? I mean, they need to turn multiple times until they don't feel the pain, isn't it ?

But anyway, this fanfiction is amazing so far ! I love it ! I like the way Aria/Aaron is towards Malfoy and Harry, especially the grindylow thing, because it's so funny, and also, I like the plot, it's interesting and different from the others fanfics. Plus, Aria's past is really interesting, with her father in Azkaban and the curse.
Arg ! It's so amazing !
Devil Nightmare chapter 64 . 6/4/2015
I miss your updates
I hope you haven't given up on this story
I loved it and was looking forward to more of your strong kick ass female character.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/26/2015
I have finally fished to the updated point after not putting it down for a week straight, which is hard to do while juggling a toddler. But so far I love it! Aria and Draco are a wonderful pair. Please tell me you didn't give up on this story... its been about 8 months since the update but I couldn't resist reading it. Please update soon I may go crazy waiting to know what's in that journal and what Draco asks of her that doesn't sit well.
Raylis chapter 20 . 4/1/2015
So...why is she so hung up on malfoy? Wasnt it macnair that actually killed her mother? Shouldn't she be obsessed with making his life miserable more than malfoy? Or all of them equally?
Guest chapter 55 . 12/12/2014
Okay...this is a really awesome fic, and I'm sure you already knew that, so I am not reviewing to say that. But, I will say that I'm sure I can guess another fandom you are a part of: Doctor Who. I haven't seen any of your other stories, and I dont know if you wrote any about Doctor Who, but I'm sure you must be a whovian. The signs are in this story: one, Aria always said stuff about it being "bigger on the inside". Then, when she said "smaller on the outside", the person to whom she was speaking said something along the lines of what the doctor said when Clara said that about the TARDIS: that's. First or something. But, furthermore, there was the stuff about the statues. They're like weeping angels: you see a statue, but they're not really a statue, and when you touch them you get displaced in space and time.
I really hope I'm right because if I'm not, I just made a really big fool of myself.