Reviews for Hide & Seek
aimCULLENee chapter 17 . 1/12
Is this going to update ever again? It's been awhile
breakingdawn57 chapter 18 . 1/11
I know you are busy writing other stories but this one deserves to be finished. It is really good. Can't wait to see the rest.
A little Blur-ry chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
I've added the story to alerts, I hope you'll decide to continue it :)
lalitaduarte chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Please... update!
sweetmahogany chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
OMG! I just found this story and read it in 2 days and I'm so hoping you finish it. I have to know if who I'm thinking kidnapped Bella is right. Plus, I have a feeling Tanya is hooking up wit Garrett and I hope Edward come back early and catch them! That will hopefully leave the door open for Bella to be back in his life. I don't think they can be together in Forks though, so I hope she goes to him. I'm not a fan of Charlie in this story. I get he's a overprotective, concerned father.. But as a cop he should at least be objective. I mean, even if Edward is a whore, that doesn't mean he's a kidnapper and what would be his motive? Okay.. I'll stop my tirade. I'm just hoping you finish the story.
charleexx8 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I have fallen in love with your story
Please please please update soon
I need to know how they got to this point!
And where there going to go now and why it took so long for him to come back
I need to know
please please update
Loveeeee it
xx charleexx
domwardfan1 chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
So I would totally give you anything to finish this. This story dances around in my brain almost daily, still after all this time. Your writing is beyond compare. I'm DYING to know what happened! Please, with a cherry on top! Love ya!
LRK860 chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
You weave a good tale, should I hope for an ending? Or maybe you should pull this story, if your not going to finish why leave it up? I sincerely hope all is well with you, but shit or get off the pot already! lol
Whitlocks Love chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
WOW! Started this today and couldn't stop until I ran out of chapters! Amazing! I sincerely hope that you finish this captivating story!
Mrs. Cope chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Any chance you'll finish this story? I've tried to wait patiently...
CherieCherry chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
This story is amazing... I'd really love to know how it continues...and ends! Please write more!
The plot of the story is one of the most thrilling and gripping I've ever read.
Thank you!
XOXO
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Hello?
Hellooooooooooo...
Is anybody here?
It's been more than a year and a half since you updated this fic, so I'ma assume you've abandoned it?
meelee729697 chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Aw well, shit.

Hell, it was worth the read, anyway.
meelee729697 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
***mouth wide open****
Still trying to shut it.- lol.
So... everyone knew ALL this time that Bella's alive.-
Now that I think about it, all the vauge thoughts & words, that I didn't realize at the time WeRe, tell me now, that no one really said she was never found.
U clever lil devil.

Still, there's the mystery of why they all (exept for close friends), can't stand E.

..-
meelee729697 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Hmmmm... lots of questions in my head about Jasper... wonder what happened...

& my heart aches for Esme. She obviously loves & misses her son.- wonder what makes him so cold towards her..
3,858 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »