Reviews for Hide & Seek
Juliet Palamino chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Hi! Soooo this story is amazing and please please please update soon because I'm totally and completely addicted and need my next fix!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
Omg you have to please continue writing! I'm I'm dying to continue reading this story! It's amazing! I'm so hooked! So please continue!
ITookTheCookiee chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Hey I'm in love with your story! The way you write is just so amazing, I'm addicted to this story! It's fine if your too busy to but do you mind maybe looking over my story I've just published called: "I'm not Sick, I'm Okay" and telling me what I can do to improve? I've only written two chapters so far but it would be great to hear some feedback from you because I just love your writing.
Thanks!
sfpinay13 chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Please continue the story.
1SassyGirl chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Saw N*SYNC put out a new album and the first thing I though was I wonder if you went get it. Lol. i can't wait for an update!
pattitorres chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Are you planning to continue this story? I hope you do.
Please, say yes! I really need to know what happened and I love this story :(
Romancebuffgian chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
Please continue the story. its so good I wanna know what happened and hw they move forward
indygirl01 chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
name is Barkha.I am a fan of twilight,and loves to read a bit sad when fanfics are not completed or not updated for long.I want to read ur story but don't know u will complete it or please ,please,please tell me u have'nt abandoned complete it soon a request.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
This was awesome! I hope he figures himself out soon.
CSG chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I found this on Fb & im adding it to my TBR. Thanks! :)
Twihardder chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Please tell me you're planning to continue with this amazing story.
edla chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
I read u published this that's great! what's the title so I can buy it
MissGoldenDazz chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
This is so unlike you to jump ship so hardcore I a story. I understand that you're publishing books, but you were doing that when you started this story so it makes me wonder why you even posted it before you had it complete. Please don't take this as a flame because I know life gets in the way. I hope you're well and I really hope you update this thrilling story soon! All the best.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
I'm pretty sure you've given up on FF and are not reading all the pleas to finish this tale. But... I must join the fray and request an explanation or a path to the finish. I can only assume Edward's dad was involved and that's why he felt/feels so guilty and took Charlie up on his demand to leave town and never come back. I do wonder why, though, his family and Bella especially did not track him down in Chicago. Forks seems like a real trip... one you can't get out of! lol Send us a word, huh?
crazymama chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
I really want to know what happened to her! Just read the first 18 chapters... are you finishing it elsewhere?
3,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »