Reviews for A Certain Morning
Seitsuyacchin chapter 1 . 7/15
Yeah you will never live in peace once you got Aomine Daiki in your life, Kagami-kun! XD
mamita chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, hehe, but it's a shame that no lemon hehe, I love when called by name, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Myshaiaa chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sooooo sweet, I liked it. It would have been great if it lasted a bit longer xD Anyway it is such a great story.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
owww i loveit ! is a full breakfast to daiki..(n taiga but he will never tell) oww i so like this kind of fic they are all lovely n so in tone owww truly thanks for the fic i will put it in the aokaga community here in fanfiction, please just pm for anything you need! owww see ya! also i will suscribe to read more of yours fic! take care!
DevilGene chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
write the lemon as a sequel...
akane Honda chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Lovely daily life of Aomine and Kagami,one aho and one baka. XDD
bakagami will be a good wife,ahomine was sooooooo lucky )
It makes my day!

Sorry for my poor grammar :(
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Kyaaaa XD. This is really a teaser o lol
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
thankyuu for this fic
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh Please tell me there will be more of these cute short drabbles!? I LOVE THIS! Ugh these two idiots are sssooo Adorable! I really like how you wrote directly from Kagami's PoV kept it really in character and very believable for these two hahaha! Ooooohhhh I reeeaalllllyyyy waaaannnt MOAR! Awesome job and keep up the amazing work! :D