Reviews for Poison and Jealousy
ella chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Ahaaa klaus thats what you get for being a dick!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
she should've made his ass work for her a little more...let him have Hayley and see what kind of person she is so he would've have to be stuck with her while Caroline rose to become greater than them both with someone to love her unconditionally and always put her first!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Care should've left his ass there in pain just to show him that Hayley don't give a fuck about him...Kol or Elijah should've been in this fic for Care to get even with...lol
AnnaBan23 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
it was good... short but good nonetheless! Amazing
Kneazle chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
But... but... the problem is he *didn't* put her first, did he? He slept with Hayley, even knowing that it would probably get back to her... It's the reason I hate that episode. He spends so much time pursuing Caroline, putting her above everyone and everything else, but then... puts her aside. Horrible, horrible.

Good short, though, just... gah!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god love it! Please continue
AnotherWriter chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
This was beautiful :') Please do write a sequel - maybe with some jealousy from Klaus this time hehe.
rahera apaina chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
cant wait,when you write the next chapter I hate getting into a story and then its the end so unfair,please write it asaps, Im a major fan hard,all day everyday lol. and thanks for writng this and out.
rahera apaina chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Gosh I love it.I mean I love klaus and caroline, and that will never change for me,its jus so sad that he went with haley, I dont have anything against her. but I want caroline to end up with klaus and jus to admit it that she loves him, and cannot live with out to stop push ,its jus so frustrating that they cannot come to and so many things. when it comes to love u will know,there,s never a right time there,s only here and now. thats jus my . and thank you for the story dnt stop writing its a exciting story cant wait to see the rest of it.
Mme.Snowwhitepink chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
"If you let me, I would always put you first, Caroline." - That is so sweet.
You know, I love your work and this story is as good as your other work.
BlindTurtle8104 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
omg #fangirling #screaming i love this so much. klaroline forever! they are adorable 3
TheDreamy chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Hi, I like it
Kurisutori618 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
NICE ending !
lost1219 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I would love a sequel
cubangirl chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Yay, she gave him a chance! It's about time Caroline starts thinking about herself instead of her friends
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »