Reviews for Temporal Magicks
Adahmel chapter 1 . 4/19
Was interesting to read from this point of view.
A.Tigerose chapter 1 . 4/11
I really enjoyed this
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 1/23
Cute little story(:
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Awesome
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Short, sweet, erotic and to the point.
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This was great. I'm recently into Salazar fan fictions that explain his "Muggleborn" hatred and yours is very well done! Thanks for posting!
LeChatRouge89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This was fucking fantastic. It had a few errors such as spelling or sentence flubs. But as far as storyline you get a big gold star.
Dylynn chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I heart this
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
In your fics, Hermione seems to have a type. Intellectual, of course, with the ability to compromise and respect for knowledge. Generally darker haired, on the lighter side of skin tones. Usually not too tall, but definitely not short. Cunning and cutting but caring and compassionate. Facial hair optional. Usually favor cooler colors, like green or blue, along with black or grey. Serious and mature but not lacking in sarcasm or the ability to joke.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
What an interesting tantilizing tale! I liked your take on Salazar and how he really felt about muggleborns. I once read a story about the Malfoys and that there hatred of muggles and in turn muggleborns grew out of the fact that before the secrecy act, their family had almost been wiped out by muggles and the original manor had been burned. Fear turns to hatred and hatred is passed down from one generation to the next. Your Hermione was strong smart and independent. She knew what she wanted and she went after it. Seize the night!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Pfft. "You tricked me!" Hermione, Hermione, Hermione. What, pray tell, did you expect from Slytherin himself?
talim258 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Really interesting Story. Would really like to read a sequel. Pleade
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
There really was nothing about this story that I did not enjoy! The bit in the middle came as a pulsating surprise as I didn't expect it, but I did think the idea clever, the evolution of character interesting, the execution sound, and feel that it mated well with the source material! There are areas like the sliding between perspectives which I wish you would work on somewhat as it is rather cleverly done but with more polish could be extraordinary. Also, if this were fleshed out to more than a pair or triplicate of short stories compacted together as done here, it would be very interesting to learn more details and have those roled out better/more/more delicately. Finally, more intrigue and perhaps some conflict between main characters would be interesting also- not as criticism, just as a point of literary fact if this were, again, stretched out and made longer. All in all well done!
Netchka chapter 1 . 4/15/2015