Reviews for Temporal Magicks
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 2/18
This was beyond hot and steamy. Man I wish it was true. I loved it
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 2/17
You do write an interesting Slytherin :-p
Hermione is not a secret spineless slut needing to be mostly raped to get off. Don't disrespect her character in that trite, abusive way.
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Bravi, bravi, bravissimi! Wonderfully written, your story grabbed me and refused to let me go until the last word. Truly, a most excellent one-shot.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
awesome story with a very interesting couple :)
belligerent.rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Hm. Salazar and Hermione. I LURVE IT.
Adahmel chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Was interesting to read from this point of view.
A.Tigerose chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I really enjoyed this
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Cute little story(:
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Awesome
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Short, sweet, erotic and to the point.
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This was great. I'm recently into Salazar fan fictions that explain his "Muggleborn" hatred and yours is very well done! Thanks for posting!
LeChatRouge89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This was fucking fantastic. It had a few errors such as spelling or sentence flubs. But as far as storyline you get a big gold star.
Dylynn chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I heart this
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
In your fics, Hermione seems to have a type. Intellectual, of course, with the ability to compromise and respect for knowledge. Generally darker haired, on the lighter side of skin tones. Usually not too tall, but definitely not short. Cunning and cutting but caring and compassionate. Facial hair optional. Usually favor cooler colors, like green or blue, along with black or grey. Serious and mature but not lacking in sarcasm or the ability to joke.