Reviews for Ripples in Water
Bluecaty15 chapter 77 . 11/16
Will you be continuing this story has it been abandoned? I would like to see what Harry plans kn doing next.
xiongmao03 chapter 77 . 11/3
Decided to reread this again. I really love this fic. I hope that one day you'll return to it.
roon0 chapter 46 . 10/29
Edward is an arse. He should really go home and worry about his own kid.
roon0 chapter 31 . 10/29
I love Luna, she is so cool.
roon0 chapter 24 . 10/29
Awesome.
Awfulwaffel chapter 1 . 10/25
yeah...imma need you to come back because this is amazing
Emma3mikan chapter 77 . 10/7
Continous please!
Rosaepine chapter 77 . 10/3
I really love tour story. Thank you. Hope one day you will finish this.
Lia chapter 77 . 8/25
I really hope that some day you will come back to this story. Every once in a while I check to see if you have updated Ripples (or your Sess/Kags because they are awesome) and I often reread what's here because it's so very good. I'm waiting to see the British magicals realize what a mess they've made for themselves once they have to pay their own way instead of subjugating the muggleborns and halfbloods. Anyway, I'll keep checking in because you're one of my favorite writers.
TJ chapter 77 . 8/5
Brilliant story!
Hello! Is this story going to be continued? It's so awesome, I was skeptical of the pairing but I love the worldbuilding you've done. And you're the first author I've seen great Minerva like she also has some prejudice, which is interesting. Please let me know!
Pinkpal1992 chapter 77 . 6/5
Please update soon
I really wish u would update soon
KateKat1992 chapter 77 . 5/16
I like this. I hope you continue it.
Are you no longer updating this story? It had such potential and one of the bests I've ever read...
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »