Reviews for Ripples in Water
Please update :)
Aome-Hime chapter 77 . 6/9
Hola:

Toc toc ¿Sigues por ahí?

Me encanta la historia principalmente por Hermione y segundo no solo se centra en ella y Carlise si no también en otras parejas

Me da pena Harry pero se lo busco por ser un mal amigo

¿Como reaccionará la orden ante estas noticias? Me muero por saberlo

Esperando actualización

Saludos!
AvengingAngeli chapter 77 . 5/18
Hoping that an update will soon be posted... I want more! I NEED MORE! _
Por que me haces esto actualiza por favor lo amo
key94 chapter 77 . 5/6
This is such an amazig story and once I started I couldn't stop untill i ran out of chapetersI really hope this gets updated soon fequently as it is very addictivex
Julietterose4901 chapter 6 . 4/23
Nice
Leil Laufeyson chapter 7 . 4/21
OH...MY...GOD!
anakvita chapter 77 . 4/19
Hi! I am totally interested ín the next chapter. Would you please give me some kind of a signal, that you are indeed alive? I would totally accept smoke signs, but unfortunately, it is completely possible that you and I live on the opposite side of this huge planet. So, how about an update?
Thank you for your consideration.
Anakvita
Marqueza chapter 77 . 4/18
What a ride! I started this and I was really hoping it was completed but alas...
I am looking forward to the mixed reactions of the Weasley Family during this upcoming meeting and whether Arthur will actually show some steeled spine or if Harry is going to be the lone voice defending Hermione and the others choices.
Sinfull-Innocence chapter 77 . 3/20
Please update! please! you were Soo close to finishing. I wanna know what Harry's going to do!
I almost want to see Harry'so reaction to Severus' portrait presence in Volterra and the Italian Ministry.
erin.bail chapter 77 . 3/7
Pleeaase keep going? Pleeeaaase? really loving your story cant wait for next part
Ryane chapter 77 . 2/20
If you plan on continuing this ever I wouldn't be mad.
Hotmamantx chapter 75 . 2/18