Reviews for Ripples in Water
love it. i wonder how the reunion will turn out. cant wait to read more so please please update soon
Gea Mari chapter 77 . 4/22
This is the greatest crossover Harry Potter/Twilight fic! I read it all in a few days. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
I LOVE this!
Please continue updating! I cant wait for the next chapter!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 77 . 4/16
FINALLY Harry begins to learn! I love your story, can't wait for an update!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 63 . 4/16
Well that confirms that Snape is not a perv
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 46 . 4/16
I love the Edward bashing!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 45 . 4/16
Your absolutely amazing! The way you have incorporated a new take on an already written world. Absolutely amazing, not to mention the way you have thought out everything!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 39 . 4/16
But what about the Goblin wars, aren't the Goblins worse than the vampires and werewolves, just respected for their work in Gringotts?

BTW I absolutely ADORE your story!
Black Magic99 chapter 1 . 4/11
hey are you going to finish 'Breaking Ties'
jessicariddle87 chapter 77 . 4/11
keep up the great work _ I'm still rabid for more chapters & updates to the story ( which I check weekly, on an almost rabid basis)... if you've noticed your readership rising, then you can blame my friends & fiancé, who are practically breathing down my neck over this story ( which I've printed out so I can re-read it to my heart's content). Thank you SO much for the recent 2 chapter updates. It means the absolute world to me...& is an amazing distraction ( my fiancé has been in & out of the hospital for the past few months w/ renal failure & the newly transplanted kidney he got 2 years ago is failing as well, due to inflammation... I, myself, suffer from 2 emotional/mood disorders & extreme anxiety, so this story is pretty much helping keep my sanity). Thank you so much & keep up the amazing work. I want to know what happens next! _
dustyboy1209 chapter 77 . 4/7
Finding this to be a really great story, a totally different concept from anything I've read. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to reading more.
cristinenicolepaler chapter 77 . 4/7
Thank you so much for updating this! I have always wondered how will the world change (or at least fantasy world) with a couple of level headed geniuses falling in love like hermione and carlisle... please do continue this and keep up the great work! I've been reading the whole of this fan fic(and a few of your other hermione centered fics) since last november and I even reread them sometimes... I hope that you do another sherlock and hermione fic, the meting of minds was pretty mind blowing. :)
Aka-chansama chapter 77 . 3/23
You updated! Yay! But wow, Harry is turning more Slytherin every moment, and I just love it! I hope Hermione knows that Harry is a changed man, seeing as he has seen some parts of the light and is starting to change the Ministry. I wish he could take over foreign affairs, because I think Harry needs some... change of scenery... might I suggest Bulgaria or Belgium?
avalonchick5 chapter 77 . 3/23
YAS! I've been waiting FOR SO LONG for Harry to get his head on straight! I can't wait to find out what actually happens!
lrmorena chapter 77 . 3/23
I had enjoyed this fic from the beginning... Love Harry's reaction but I love more Hermione's fixed it upper... Please keep them coming