Reviews for The Tendency Towards Compassion
GothicCrystalFox chapter 1 . 3/25
I like this story :) Its very cute an' adorable. Am hopin that there'll be more stories like this one comin ;)

You have a neat way of bringing the reader into the stories that you write..its kewl ;)

DisneyLover100 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I read all of your stories over the last week. I had a lot of fun reading them. I'm a huge CM/Reid fan, but I'm also a huge Sam and Dean fan. Not sure why I hadn't found them before.

I read the other sections before this and saw a mention of Jane and Frankie but didn't know who they were. I read this story this morning. Tonight I was thinking about this story and wondering if you were going to give more info on these kids and about there parents - AND IT HIT ME! Jane and Frankie Rizzoli with a Boston accent and their dad a plumber! LOL I bet they will have another brother Tommy soon. :)

I'd definitely read more of this series.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ahhhhh, Jane Rizzoli! That's amazing! I've only seen a few episodes of Rizzoli and Isles but that's still so cool!
InkySpectacles chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is just so adorable...
AstraLily chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love that you're making this a crossover with Rizzoli & Isles! Please continue!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Whoo! ESP-Families! :D Jane, Frankie, Henry and Jack will be one awesome group! Cannot wait for more!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great story! Loved it!
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Yay! I just found your stories a few days ago, and I love the originality of the idea... Well, the idea may nor be original, but the implementation certainly is! Anyway, I can't wait to see more of these stories... Both about the kids, and centering on the adults!
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Very cool! Love the fact that Jack's so much like Hotch!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved it! Jane and her brother are a perfect addition and I love that they are creating their own unique family unit.
Monotufu chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Yay, I love that show! I can't wait for more!
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
COOL! A Rizzoli & Isles crossover. Love it! I look forward to seeing where you take this series. Great idea to create a similar series with the kids.
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
que bonito
seacat03 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I like that the boys get their own "Spencer"!