Reviews for 28-3-08
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 2/27
Sweet.
narnian23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I didn't know what to expect from this, but it was great. You made me adore an ending that isn't what I usually favor :)
Julibellule chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
3 thank you for this. I needed that today ;)
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before! It's one of my favorite reunion stories! Everything was so in character and I could totally see it happening for real (well as real as we'll get)
Really really well done!

Ink
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That was nice. Good ol' reunion. Or not old. Something new. Something different.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is so so perfect.
Brazen Wulf chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh this is lovely, but I want more! Please! It was quite beautiful and just tugged at the heart strings. I hope you might do a continuation, but if not, this is still a brilliant one-shot. Thanks for the great read! :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
ohh this was great nice reunion I love it
Feather of Moon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Dear god, such a sweet text ! I wasn't sure what to expect first, of course, the summary was very short but... It's beautiful, really. Well written and poetic and a little angsty when it needed to and gracious, I loved every words. Keep up the good work !
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
beautifully done
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Loved this! Reunion fic with a twist!

Honestly, it was really, REALLY good.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awww... how sweet. Loved the interlude with Nine. Yum!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was so sweet and well!
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my gosh. This was good the first time even though I was confused, but rereading it after I understood…wow. You are so amazingly talented! This timey wimey and confusing and beautiful and painful and flawless. Everything a good Doctor Who fic should be. I absolutely adore! Wonderful job! This was my favorite part: "She could do it. She could shatter a thousand timelines right here, and right now. She could grab his hand and they could destroy Torchwood before it begins, and maybe she'd blink out of existence, but another Rose, in another time, could go on believing in never ever"
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was mad and confusing and tangled and absolutely, totally, completely perfect, and I loved every bit of it.

And it's set on my birthday.

This was so fantastically, brilliantly amazing.