Reviews for Lelouch of the Zombie Apocalypse
Republic chapter 3 . 6/14
sephiroth12285: If you ever return to this story please, PLEASE Kallen MUST survive at ALL COSTS! PLEASE!
darkfinder chapter 3 . 5/12
to bad that is it . fun stuff .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 5/11
fun stuff . to bad no updates .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 5/10
TO BAD THERE BEEN NO MORE UPDATES . FUN STUFF .
Update chapter 3 . 4/9
Update, but please allow Kallen to survive she's my favorite character, she deserves to live and Code Geass wouldn't be Code Geass without Kallen!
RayAnnXXOO chapter 3 . 2/8
Please continue this! this is so good! I know you haven't updated this in years but its to awesome to just abandon. Please continue, you wrote it so well. :)
ReaperAsOfLate chapter 3 . 2/8
I'm loving it so far, keep it up!
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 1/12
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter. Who will save the little girl? Takashi or Lelouch?

So the pairing in Lelouch/Saeko. I can dig it.
Rosette-99 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
What the heck! This sooo, cool! Where is suzaku? Will the black knights find out that he is zero? Cool!
Lazyman12 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Great story, seems realistic only I'm wondering is when the knightmares are going to included in the story. Those metalic monsters would destroy all the zombies with no problems.
The Unknown ShiniGami chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
please update this
Gur40goku chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Lelouch is perfectly in character here
Gur40goku chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Rivalz died the way he lived epic but unnoticed
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
This is a great Code Geass/High School of the Dead crossover and this is quite well written and I agree with your decision not to pair Lelouch with Shizuka though Shizuka is one of my favorites but I can see more with Lelouch and Saeko who is also one of my favorites!
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Interesting chapter. You really did a great job with the entire re-write of this story man. I love it. Can't wait for future updates.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »