Reviews for Lelouch of the Zombie Apocalypse
Vybion Es Britta chapter 3 . 3/22
Cool story you've got there !
It's very detailed and thrilling ,you should update it .
But I wonder how that self proclaimed "Genius" Saya , figured out Lelouch was zero , no one in the world could figure it out . Except those like suzaku or euphiemia who knew of Lelouch.

Please update it
MfgSolid chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Great story so far, but how will this situation work out wirh C.C. and V.V. or the world of C
JumpingToaster chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Almost no zombie related works show how realistically a zombie virus/infection spreads across the globe. Though to be fair realistically unless it involves a super-virus that can spread and be active across the air and water or is not an accident and spread simultaneously across the globe then most zombie outbreak will end very quickly.

This fic is pretty much dead but maybe I'll check back in a year or two.
DovahCreed519 chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I liked the realism, as well as the fact that all of the characters acted like themselves and that there weren't too many big changes. So far I really like this story, and hope to see more chapters posted in the future.
Republic chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
sephiroth12285: If you ever return to this story please, PLEASE Kallen MUST survive at ALL COSTS! PLEASE!
darkfinder chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
to bad that is it . fun stuff .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
fun stuff . to bad no updates .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
TO BAD THERE BEEN NO MORE UPDATES . FUN STUFF .
Update chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Update, but please allow Kallen to survive she's my favorite character, she deserves to live and Code Geass wouldn't be Code Geass without Kallen!
RayAnnXXOO chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Please continue this! this is so good! I know you haven't updated this in years but its to awesome to just abandon. Please continue, you wrote it so well. :)
ReaperAsOfLate chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I'm loving it so far, keep it up!
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter. Who will save the little girl? Takashi or Lelouch?

So the pairing in Lelouch/Saeko. I can dig it.
Arcana Elixir chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
What the heck! This sooo, cool! Where is suzaku? Will the black knights find out that he is zero? Cool!
Lazyman12 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Great story, seems realistic only I'm wondering is when the knightmares are going to included in the story. Those metalic monsters would destroy all the zombies with no problems.
The Unknown ShiniGami chapter 3 . 8/8/2013