Reviews for Pertinacious Wills
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Wow! I just happened to come across your story and I have to say I absolutely adore it! Please update soon before I die of excitement of not knowing what will happen next
Midget Gem chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Please Hurry and update this pleasee! I'm dying to know what comes next!
FeyFaerie chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
That chapter was wonderful, and the fact that you brought in a canonical feature, like Sarah actually wishing Toby away, is fantastic! Halsey is becoming even more creepily villainous, and I'm really warming up to Edmund's character.
As many have said, the mending of the dress was a lovely touch, but I have to disagree with those who are annoyed with Sarah's choice of actions. Her stubbornness was always an important trait of her character, she wouldn't have made it through the labyrinth without it, so I (despite popular opinion) thoroughly enjoy the way you are writing her.
I am delighted to see you making a semblance of a schedule with this story, it took me a while longer than usual to get round to reading it, but I'd love to see more updates!
marikoula chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
This is so good! I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Please, update soon!
Anna chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter can't wait till the next one.
Elisi chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Amazing! Amazing! I was so glad to be trawling through my old bookmarked fanfiction and discover so many new chapters for this! Thank you so much for continuing. The best story I'll read for a long long time I'm sure.
hey-oh chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaee please please please please update this story and finish it! Your mom is sooo right about how amazing this story is! If you don't finish it I will personally bitch-slap you... please complete this story (please!)
LiteraryRomantic chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
I'm so sorry it took so long for me to review, I'm in the middle of a move. This is still one of my favorite stories, and I wish I could write period appropriate dialogue as well as you do. Now I really want to know how Jareth will be collecting his pound of flesh so to speak. Will the manner be based of of his own desires, those of the goblins, or her expectations? He is obviously bound to expectations and old magics in the Labyrinth, but how does this work on the outside? I anxiously await the next installment. To use words appropriate to the fae, your story is irresistibly alluring.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Awesome! Great chapter!
xdanishxpastryx chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next installment!
Jill chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Just so you know...I had to talk my sleep deprived husband into wiping a computer at 9:30pm at night when he had to wake up for work at 4:30am...to get my laptop to work, just to FIND this story...so I could save the title to my desk top and follow it...again...I really can't wait for chapter 10...for the love of the underground...please keep writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Eu adoro sua fic, é uma das melhores aqui!
Kayka chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I love this chapter so much!

Oh, Locksley, I wish you were real. We would be besties and wreak havoc together.

Mmm. Bad Halsey! Planting the seed. We're on to you, sir.

And then Sarah finally thinking to give Jareth half a chance only to... well... yeah.

My favorite part was the bit about his generosity. It was just such a brilliant turn.

I'm not going to lie, I was rather hoping she would wish the little demon spawn away at some point. ;
I love the way you handled it. I was afraid Sarah would have to run the Labyrinth, but being indebted to the Goblin King is far more wonderful... from my reader's point of view at least. Sarah may be dreading their next meeting, but I can't wait.
Miss Rune chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I love how you've portrayed both Jareth and Sarah
Jane Owen chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
My brain will not throw out an appropriate review at this point. I was holding my breath for the entire last half of the chapter and the lack of oxygen has obviously damaged my ability to place into words how fabulous you are as a writer and how wonderful this story is. Truly another two weeks is too long to wait for more of this fantastic story. I want more now!

I'm also wondering if Toby truly didn't shred the garment and in fact Halsey did and why does he want her in the Labyrinth so badly and is that why Jareth didn't take them away and what is this favor she owes him and boy I love your writing!

Well off to get some third trimester pregnancy sleep! Enjoy your healthiness! :-D
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »