Reviews for Xanadu
mee chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
wow, seems like a GREAT story so far, but seriously, i think daniel being the best known linguist on planet earth would know chinese, though i suppose in the end it doesnt mean a whole heck of alot(:
la chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Brilliant series.
splashthecat chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Your story was stolen and reposted everywhere by spiletta42. You have to report her!
a friend chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
You need to report spiletta42 for stealing your story!

dietcokechic chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Just a quick response to "a friend" - I looked up the author "Spiletta42" and it doesn't appear like s/he wrote any Stargate stories before 2005; I wrote Xanadu in 2002. I wouldn't be surprised if there are similar story lines floating around in fanfic-land, but as for this one - I got there first.
a friend chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
You should know you have plagiarized by Spiletta42.
Dreamer22 chapter 21 . 5/20/2007
tehe very well done I have greatly enjoyed reading this the past two days. well done
Baisy chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
loved it .
Nelarun chapter 21 . 7/27/2006
This was so good! you brought up a lot of issues, and handeled them nicely. You are a great author and I love all of your works.

axania chic chapter 21 . 1/13/2006
wow such a cool story, i really enjoyed reading it, there was a really good plotline and it went somewhere i liked it

MsCracker7 chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
whoa! i thought this was going to be funny after reading the first chapter but whoa. Thats some heavy stuff. Good work though. I think your wrong about that comment you made on Barista... you don't need to work on your drama.
MsCracker7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
HEHEHEHEHE... my god i love your work.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 21 . 4/19/2005
really cool story. i loved it. _
myeerah chapter 21 . 3/28/2005
Somehow I think she should have tossed the recorder into the gate whoosh. Much more reliable than random desert sands.

Nicely done, especially with the Jack angst.
cyndi griffith chapter 21 . 7/26/2004