Reviews for Xanadu
Lady Elena chapter 20 . 12/6/2002
Whoohoo! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this chapter! This is really great. I admire the way you keep the characters real, and true to themselves. Especially Teal'c, for some reason people seem to have the hardest time with him... not you though. Please, keep it up!

Lady E
miscbills chapter 20 . 12/6/2002
Ooh, cliffhangerss! You leave at the dymatic of the story. Man, Jack and Sam face off with Oghul and Temur.
maggie chapter 19 . 11/18/2002
Are you kidding? I am so still enjoying this. As always, love the character development. And I am so glad to see Jack and Sam healing and hopefully ready to move on. Can't wait for the finale. Please continue. The mission awaits...
wefwafhgehahh chapter 19 . 11/18/2002
AWWWWW! - I am such a Sam and Jack fan! This ficcy is too good! KEEP WRITING! OR I'll...! :P

Curlyro's Artwork: curlyro3/
miscbills chapter 19 . 11/15/2002
Thank you for letting us see that Jack had too been greatly affect by what happen them. Yes, it was to see that side of Jack too. Thank again for a great chapter.
miscbills chapter 19 . 11/15/2002
miscbills chapter 18 . 11/15/2002
That was really sweet. Poor danny, he really get embarrass easily. Great emotion chapter.
Gater101 chapter 19 . 11/15/2002
This is great! I remember I completely avioded this fic since it first came up! Now I'm glad I didn't keep avoiding it! It's great! And I'm sorry it's coming to an end so soon!
maggie chapter 18 . 11/8/2002
Nice and fluffy is just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for another fun chapter.
Abyss-Allegiance chapter 12 . 10/27/2002
Hmmm... 85 pound 15 yr old? That is one skinny chick!
Correl chapter 18 . 10/21/2002
Still love it. I think maybe Jacob would be a little bit more upset about it all, but I still love the way you are handeling it all.

The reemergence of Sam's sexuality and libido is going to cause problems for her and Jack I reckon, he will be scared of reminding her of what happened, and she's scared it's turned him off of her. Just a thought.

Good luck with the exams!
J chapter 18 . 10/21/2002
aww, sweet chapter, and good luck!
CS091 chapter 18 . 10/21/2002
Just enough to keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay!

Just right, as always.

Best wishes for your exams. I hope the right questions come up for you.
Gater101 chapter 18 . 10/21/2002
As always love your story! Continue it soon! And Good Luck on your exammy things!
Jojo6 chapter 18 . 10/21/2002
You have no idea quite how excited I got when I saw this at the top of the new fic list. And there's nothing wrong with short and fluffy - it's all I can manage anyway.

Anyway, good luck with your exams. I would keep my fingers crossed only its real hard to type. I'll send 'luck vibes' on the 28th. In fact, sending them now... (those are the vibes - they may look suspiciously like wiggly hypens but they're really vibes).
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »