Reviews for Xanadu
cams chapter 17 . 10/11/2002
I've been sending out vibes for ages now. They go something like this:

Go on...you know you want to...Go to the computer...sit down...actually it doesn't matter-stand if you want...start typing...save...update...type some more...

Look, if you don't force yourself, I'm just going to set a pack of desparate readers on you to force yo themselves...I can see it now...an angry mob...frothing at the mouth...holding pitchforks...

Sorry. You get the point.

And while I'm at it, what happened to the bit in between this and 7 days?

*hint hint*
J chapter 17 . 10/9/2002
this is gr8! wait, 3 months? oh no, wot r we gonna do! good luck btw
miscbills chapter 17 . 10/8/2002
Gotta love Jack! I can jusst see him getting surly Jacob or whining.
cams chapter 17 . 10/8/2002
Oh go on! You know you want to... Let's face it, it'll be a chance to practice your writing skills, punctuation, grammar, spelling... all the things that are important when writing essays. Or whatever it is you're doing. This is a great story and I can't wait to see Sam's reaction.
Jojo6 chapter 17 . 10/8/2002
Late october? *bangs head against desk*. Man, you've got to be kidding me. I can't wait that long. Need... more... fantastic... well written... S/J... angst... Gah!

Sigh. Shall have to watch Window of Opportunity again in order to recover.
miscbills chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
Well, things are looking better for Sam and Jack. I see Sam is getting her fire back. Daniel is so sweet.
artemis moonshine chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
consider thyself forced...

artemis moonshine, Witches Council
maggie chapter 15 . 10/6/2002
Definitely worked. Thanks for writing such an insightful chapter. As always...love the story. Please continue.
WaterShadow chapter 15 . 10/5/2002
Jack angst was fabulous, my dear! You are truly a terrific writer; I just wish you could get permission from whoever created Stargate SG1 and make a book!
Zinah chapter 15 . 10/4/2002
hi, i've been following your story from ages ago, and i've only just recently become a member so tht i could review, this is absolutely brilliant piece of writing,you are very talented, keep up the good work! At First I thought that it was a bit strange, and odd, seeing the bit when they go into the caves e.t.c. But later it developed into a brilliant story full of all sorts of things, it is a great story, I won’t be surprised if you told me that you were a professional writer, this is brilliant stuff, cannot wait for more!

Zin
CS091 chapter 15 . 10/4/2002
Just right. (Makes me want to hug him better!)
J chapter 15 . 10/3/2002
that woz a v good chapter, u got it sorted just rite!
dietcokechic chapter 14 . 10/1/2002
Author's Note-

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I **think** there are four chapters left and the middle two are done and ready to go. I'm afraid it is taking longer than i thought to write Jack angst, but i'm nearly there. You KNOW that Jack is going to blame himself for all of this right? It'll be up to his friends to say otherwise.

'Twas my birthday this last weekend and I celebrated all 72 hours i'm afraid. *grin* But i'm back now and will do my darndest to get the next chapter out to you by the end of the week. This month will be a little slow in posting as I am in the middle of applying to graduate school AND studying for the graduate exams. So far i'm kicking ass on the verbal but need to work on the math (big shocker there).

Thank you everyone for continuing to read and review. You guys are the BEST and i want to take all of you with me on my next job interview.
CS091 chapter 14 . 10/1/2002
Long time no update - Don't say the muse has dried up! You have GOT to complete this exelent story.
WaterShadow chapter 14 . 9/29/2002
It's turning out very well! I adore the way you write, and admire your beta-reader for the job she does! However, if I may ask, where is all the Jack angst? I mean, we've seen some, but it really looks like Sam's getting the majority of the abuse. However, the story is still excellent! Keep it up!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »