Reviews for Nightmares In Paradise
nam06101993 chapter 28 . 6/11/2014
Ada : " dont you think you maybe walking behind your father's shadow ? "
Ellie : " Bitch please , all agents are behind his shadow "
Ada : " dont be rude ans tell me why is so ? "
Ellie : " cause thata a big ass shadow you re talking about "
Lolololol
nam06101993 chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Oh my god . I wish your story NEVER END ! Soooo amazing ! I love your fiction so much , definitely the best fiction i have EVER read !
Though at chapter 18 which im currently reading . I don't seem to understand why Leon was so weak . I mean ... he himself is THE Leon. ! The one and only ! The legend itself ! Told to have survive the racoon incident as he killed countless terrorfying Lickers and even G-virus B.O.W that is said to have the power to destroy an entire trained army easily , not to mention the big ass troll in europe or the countless immortal enemies with nothing but his sheer might of godlike strength and speed itself , and there was Krauser to be his match ! But here ... Leon got pawned by what ? 5 or more fat ass richness wimp that hardly got any combat skills ? Oh god ... the logic really kills me ...
But anyway u rock ! Sequels please !
nam06101993 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Chris see Claire half naked body
Leon hover over and see it too
Leon flash a run for the door but it was locked
Chris slowly turn his death gaze to Leon
Leon : "Shit!"...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BEST DRAMA EVER ! I would literaly pay to see it in games . Best moment EVER ! Love your fiction - your biggest fan
Guest chapter 29 . 3/2/2014
The ending was something that I didn t expect. It was good to see everyone settle down and have a nice little family of their own :) but I do feel that you have rushed the ending little bit because you explained so many things so quickly.
I admit though that Ada and Leon son was quite surprising twist indeed, haha. But I find it weird that why didn t she tell Leon about it. I mean it happened long before he met Helena. And yes I am not fan of Ada x Leon so please I hope that no one is gonna get angry on me because I shared my view here.
Cloudysmile chapter 28 . 2/21/2014
Hi! it's been a longggtime since my last comment! I'm happy that our Leon had his own family and his daughter is normal and healthy!

By the way, are you going make Ada have a child like what I guessed when she take a revenge on the Family? lol
Mr. Oliver Queen chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
Noooooooo! I'm so sad that the story is over. I can't wait for the other stories to come out, so I can get my Heleon fix. This was by far, the best Heleon story I've read.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
This story is so amazing, the end was so amazing, everything was so amazing, I can't tell how much I loved this story
Cosy chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
AWESOME! I was just thinking of this story last night. This was a wonderful ending, sweet and full of emotion. I'm really sad about what's going on with Ada, I feel for her. I won't lie though I had a feeling about Ada having Leon's child at some point during the story. I thought my theory got debunked though at one point, but glad to see I wasn't off about that. Looking forward to your next installments and thank you for a wonderful story.

Also to the person complaining about someone else's thoughts. I would assume everyone is entitled to their view as this is a "review" section, so hop off. The person wasn't rude at all, they were just sharing how they see things.
Justicce chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I finished your fanfics in a single night and I'm absolutely blown away at the emotion and power you pot into your scenes. I can't wait to see what you write next Heleon or not and I hope others will still appreciate whatever work you do. You are one of the best on here!
GUEST chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
To everyone complaining about TechnoGeckos direction with Ada and Helena stop. Really just stop. To the guest who posted before me saying how a story with Ada and Leon's child would be bad if you thought what you said was going to be rude then why did you bother?

Honestly if you end up doing a sequel with everyone's kids it would be an interesting dynamic having Ellen and Sven interacting with each other. Also since these charachters are ADULTS I'm sure Helena could handle the news better than how most people are acting.

Wonderful job gecko! Don't stop writing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I'm so sad yet so happy it's over. You've done well and to everyone x
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
No! I don t want to sound rude, but honestly i don t like ada. But now you have created this concept of leon having a son with ada is definitely not something i would look forward too, sorry.
But one thing for sure, helena is not going to be happy if she finds about it, because in a way ada is still play a part of leon s life.

Anyway, you are a great writer and i really enjoyed all of yours heleon fictions. So keep up the good work and as always i am looking forward to your heleon fictions.
guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
i knew it that the child crane had was leons son. oh well, lets see what happens next.
guest chapter 28 . 2/21/2014
really beautiful ending. they both desire each other. now i really wish that capcom would make an ending for leon where he ends up with helena, haha. they really do make a beautiful couple.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
Oh my gosh this was a beautiful ending, I'm so glad that everybody got a happy ending! And as for Ellie I'm so glad that she lived and that she decided to become an agent. I've read this story from the very beginning and loved it til the very last word. I really hope that you will find the time to continue writing!