Reviews for Truth or Dare
DarkOneBloodedge chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
funny, cute, witty, you always make the best KH fics, no one can top the way you write Sora and Kairi together, i swear the banter at the end still has me laughing

amazing work as always, keep it up
loyalty-and-devotion chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hahahaa, oh my goodness I loved this. Gooo Kairi!
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE GREATEST SOKAI ONE-SHOT I HAVE READ IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS! (Which isn't really saying much since the last Sokai one-shot I read was more than 6 months ago, but still...)

There were times I fistpumped when I read certain parts, and there were times I was snickering at other parts, and there were times I was giggling perversely, there were times I would have KAWAIIed if I was an idiot fangirl, and the part at the end made my jaw drop at how... funnily weirdly cute it was.

THIS FIC HAS REMINDED MY WHY IT IS SOKAI WILL ALLWAYS BE MY FAVORITE PAIRING IN THE KINGDOM HEARTS FRANCHISE! (Fistpumps.)

The Mary Sues got nothing on Kairi. YOU RULE DOOD! (Pulls out a banjo, and smashes it on someones head. That someone was... Tidus. Sorry dood.)

I still don't know what "Post Review asfalse" means though, but beside that I love this one-shot, and hope it has little baby one-shots in the future. :)

I a
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was cute.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I don't know how you could hate this but I absolutely loved this one-shot. It's nice to think of Sora and the gang just hanging out after the whole saving the worlds (again) business...

Pfft and Kairi peeking was just too funny x3 -sigh- Sokai gives me the greatest feels...
always-kh chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
ahahaha. kairi's more bold than usually portrayed but i can see that honestly. anyway great story. entertaining and fun. i was laughing throughout.
GoDoFbIrD chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Me and my friends did this... Minus the flashing at the fire
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
All I saw was hilarious greatness of the kind I am used to reading from you. It was a wonderful surprise when I looked at my phone and saw that you updated, and I knew that I had to wait until I got back to my computer to be able to properly appreciate it.

I loved this one so much. It really was good, so you don't need to hate it again.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ha ha, this was pretty clever. I really enjoyed reading this. The only typo I think was before the first section break, where Riku sighs and says, "I should have just dared you to kiss Sora" or something like that. I think you meant to have Selphie sigh and say that, not Riku. But, eh, not sure if that's how you meant it or not.

I really liked the original twists and how both Sora and Kairi had to jump off the dock...with the added bonus of course. You do a great job with Sora's character, really, his goofy side shows up well along with the traditional awkwardness and whatnot. Kairi's confidence in this piece was really fun to see as well.

Very cute, humorous, and sweet. Thanl you for sharing this story with us, I'm glad you liked it enough to post
soraspromise chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Omg I loved this so much and was grinning like an idiot the entire time. Gah, you're the best you always have amazing fics3.