Reviews for Stark Institute
Bavand chapter 5 . 7/30
I believe one of the best compliments to give regarding fanfic is to say it's great when you can tell who's talking without looking at the name. It means you've nailed the characters. Plus, staying consistent in keeping your OCs original so they don't end up sounding like the fan characters.

You've nailed it, Andruil, keep up the good work!
Bavand chapter 2 . 7/22
Good job in introducing all the characters and setting up some intrigue.
826470 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
All the goodbyes made me sad this chapter. I'm sad to see the team split up. But two new characters! They seem interesting. So are you actually writing a sequel?

It was fun reading! If you do write a sequel it would be cool.
826470 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
This was a really great battle to go out on! I loved all the battle and how the teams split up to each fight on their own. It really showed how far they had come from being just trainees.

The part with Tony walking in on Clintasha was pretty funny I thought Clint was going to kill him lol. Too bad they have to hide their relationship all the time but I understand.

Aww Kole Luke and Michael have to leave the institute though. That really sucks. I love those three.
826470 chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
This was a cute chapter. The date with Alanna was nice. I really like the parts when they were getting ready though. Mostly the guys were really funny with Noel. Luke and Michael getting his hair ready was my favorite part.

Noel and Alanna's stargazing was romantic. The way Luke tried to do Evelyn's makeup and ended up smearing it on Michael instead was really funny. I love those two lol.

Aww I wanted a Hawke waking up next to Evelyn scene! Please more romance with these two.
826470 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Wow I really liked the fight scene in this chapter it was cool to finally learn about Michael's past even just a little. Luke was biting off more then he could chew with Nahkti. It made me laugh. That boy is so mouthy. XD

Also I have to say I was glad when Clint and Natasha got together in the gym. I was surprised they did it out in the open! Love it.

Omg, the part with Hawke, what are you doing to my poor guy? Please don't kill him off! I know he's not dead but it was so close. Even Evelyn was upset. I can't wait to see what Hawke does when he wakes up and finds her in bed with him. XD I think this is the most close they have been so far and I'm still rooting for them to hook up!
826470 chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
This was a nice chapter. Glad to see Noel making up with Alanna for leaving. I guess Alanna pushed herself too hard while he was gone and now she's in the infirmary again. Well it's cool how they are off to get the book. I was surprised that Clint stayed behind instead of Natasha. This is just a guess but is he your favorite guy?

Well off to the next chapter and sorry again for taking so long to read.
826470 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I just have to say Wow! This chapter was just as good and action packed as I expected it to be. I loved the parts with Clint and Noel sneaking into the FBI headquarters and it was even funnier since they pretended to be janitors lol.

I loved the showdown with Ackleson and Jackson. It was pretty suspenseful when Clint's cover was blown and I didn't know what was going to happen to him! :O I was really surprised that Noel killed the FBI director but it makes sense since he was the one who had ordered the hit on his father though. Not to mention that Alanna was their next target! Btw, real cool fight scene back at Stark Tower too, CIA and FBI working together wow.

It was funny to see Alanna have a mental breakdown just a little lol. I know that's a little mean to say, but the part with Luke was just so funny and Alanna was off her rocker lol.

Glad to see that Noel and Alanna were reunited again towards the end though. And I saw Natasha sneaking Clint off as soon as he got back lol, not that I blame her! Those two are so cute.

Well I loved this chapter and of course will keep reading on.
826470 chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Aw this chapter ended a little sad. Noel hurt Alanna a lot when he left without telling her what was wrong. It actually made me feel bed for her. Too bad there weren't any Clintasha moments!

The beginning with Tony teaching the classmwasnpretty funny though. I laughed at Luke's reaction. That boy really hates school lol.

I like where you're going with this whole Tome of All thing it sounds really cool.

Yay, finally more with Noel's past in the next chapter! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
-come since Clint and Noel are ready to leave on their mission. I'm definitely going to continue reading this and the new chaps but it might take a while. I will leave more reviews soon!

-826470

(Sorry I accidently hit submit before I finished writing so had to split it into two lol)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
First off, sorry I've been away for so long! You probably thought I had forgotten about this story or something. ;; There are so many new chapters too!

Any way I liked the beginning of the chapter with Clint and Alanna hanging out together on the rooftop. Their little heart to heart was sweet and I just knew Noel wouldn't hold Alanna going evil against her since he is too nice. What really surprised me was how Alanna finally opened up about her past to all the other characters. It's like she finally trusts them now. Very nice and I feel she grew as a character at this point.

On to my ultimate favorite amazing part of the chap though: Clintasha finally gets together! Oh my gosh it was so romantic and the setting on the roof during the sunset was just perfect! I wasn't expecting Clint to finally let his feels be known but I loved it. Anyway yay finally! 3333 I can't wait to see how they progress as a couple.

Other then that the Tony giving Alanna advice was nice to read since it seems like Tony is acting like a father figure for once lol.

The last part of the chapter was a really nice hint to the action that will c
826470 chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Wow this chapter had a lot of nice reveals. I'm glad to see that Noel finally got to see the information Clint had gathered. Also the moment Alanna and Noel had another fight makes me think Noel will do something reckless. I'm glad Clint is going along with him to make sure he won't do something stupid. _

Then on to the fight with Loki I just knew Alanna was going to have a hard time fending off his control. I thought you might make her go dark side but Noel saved her at the last minute. That was a really sweet moment for the two of them but Noel was hurt.

So Loki was just a pawn for someone bigger? That's an interesting plot twist. I can't wait to read about the new villain. He's got to be powerful in order to control a trickster god lol. The interrogation scene was real cool and I can totally see Thor doing that.

The last scene with Clint and Alanna was nice. Scenes like this make me think Clint would make a great father. Clintasha babies when? :) no but seriously he's like a father figure to all the kids and its really sweet.

Anyways loved this chap and I will r&r the next one a little later. :)
826470 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Btw, that last review was from me but I forgot to log in lol.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Where to start? This chapter started off really light and fun with the kids going gift shopping. I really like how Alanna manipulated the pairings so that Evelyn would have to go with Hawke hahaha. Alanna and I think the same thing about those two as a couple it seems! Evelyn was finally having some cute thoughts could she be crushing on Hawke? Hope so!

I can sympathize with Luke feeling weird about people buying him presents and I liked the scene with him and Clint talking one on one. It was almost like a fatherly moment for Clint. Also it was real nice to learn about Luke's backstory finally and know he is more than just a smart mouth lol. His brother showing up with the photo book was very sweet.

I have to say my favorite part of this chapter was when Steve carried Pepper's luggage and Pepper told Tony he should be more of a gentleman like Steve. Also when they taught Thor about what it is to celebrate human birthdays. Thor was so confused.

Then just when I thought things were going alright with Noel and Alanna they are on the rocks again. It's sad because Noel was so romantic when he gave her that necklace but I guess Alanna still guards her emotions well. Also even Alanna thinks she will turn evil and my bet she will go to Loki's side increases.

Well one good thing about Noel and Alanna's relationship being on the rocks is that Clint is finally going to tell Noel about the info he found. Yay can't wait though I say it every time lol.

Anyway nice job on this chap. I like the way it's going and can't wait to read more. :)
Avengerlicious chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Loved it! Keep up the good work! :)