Reviews for Eli and Elizaveta
Elizaveta Hedervary - Hungary chapter 27 . 6/21
Are you still writing this story?
pinkdoughnuts chapter 27 . 1/18
Poor Toris his heart keeps breaking. I do love the pairing.
This story is amazing, it has been so gripping that I do hope you'll update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2015
Thank you for the last sentence of chapter 22. I've been having a really hard time imagining China as evil and insane. He's one of my favorite characters. (Along with Switzerland.)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Wait no! SWITZERLAND DOBT DO IT YOURE A GOOD PERSON! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY TO SAVE LILI!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Wait that was POLAND!? I thought it was Liechtenstein! Holy crap!
Aurorawolf668 chapter 27 . 6/3/2015
I can not follow favourite and love this story more than I already do, please keep it up!
Luci Bonnefoy chapter 27 . 5/29/2015
Okay. This. Is. Literally. The. Second. Best. Fanfic. I. Have. Ever. Read.

The first best was another story which was about 6 whole books long, so that's that.

But this is freaking amazing.

I'm so, so, so, extremely glad I clicked on this story. At first I didn't like it very much, because I'm Chinese, and I had thought that you were making the Asian countries evil. Then I read on, and I realised how wrong I was. Kudos to you for making a well developed plot! Everything falls into place well. This is really good! Continue writing sometime, please!

~Lucienne Cherelle Bonnefoy (Paris)
Jasmine chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Ouran High School Host Club?
TheBasilMonarch chapter 27 . 5/10/2015
You should do Japan x Canada.
JulietMonta chapter 27 . 3/1/2015
Quoting the very famous Gilbert.
"This is... Awesomeee!"
Idyllicdream chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Oho ho, Francis is finally here to the rescue! You
Idyllicdream chapter 16 . 1/6/2015
It seems like everybody is having brother trouble, hehe
I'm a Creator chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
WAS THAT LUDDY?! THAT BETTER NOT OF BEEN LUDDY!
flyingmintbunny0 chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
I love it! This story is just really cool with all the plot lines and details. And they all just come together so well. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SeraSearaSpin chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
Well that escalated quickly. I hope Liet doesn't do anything stupid, now...