Reviews for Red Grin
Whats'isname chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
did you just put mordecai and rigby in this? and why did no one else notice
little.lost.panda chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
I loved this story so much, the only problem I had is that this story removed itself from my favorites around ch. 13 and I didn't realize you had finished this. Got to read the rest in one go though, so yay!
Fr. Chateaneauf chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
What is an execution? What good does the execution do? What makes the executioner better than the condemned? Nothing. He is a murderer too. And after all the things your beloved human has done, in the end, will you behead him too? NO! I will behead the executioner myself, and mount his head on the wall, as a trophy. To show that the Commoner is just as strong as any of you.
Brutegirl62 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Ooo! Great job! I hope peppermint butler isn't dead I want to hear more about him as a general.. :D
Abbidon chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
FIGHT KING?! I thought Finn re-killed that undead loser! Whaaaattt? Why would Fight King wait so long? Though it makes sense he tries to make Finn go nuts once already but WOW. Never would have thought it was that dude.
Brutegirl62 chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
PORTAL! Very original and creative! Love it :D
Abbidon chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Hurry up and quit it with these cliffhangers! This is an awesome story but im going insane i feel like Simon when he put on the crown for the first time and as exasperated as Marceline when Simon doesnt remember her and as ready to kick butt as Finn when his friends are in danger!
little.lost.panda chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Ilove this story, it is amazing. I do think that you could be conbining some of these chapters together to make them longer. And I like how you are updating constantly, keep up the good work :-)
Sweetums128neo chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
C'Mon PB, keep at it. Aurgh, Finn you poor thing. -Mewls pathetically- This makes me so sad. D: Nng. T_T You can do it Finn, please please pull through. D:
Laura chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
This is the best Adventure Time fan fiction I have ever seen!
HVK chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I really like that Bubblegum took Finn's yelling in stride; a lot of lesser writers would have made her snap and be mean to him, but you made her mature and in-character. I like that!

PB will be there for him; I really like that thought.
HVK chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
You're really good at writing Finn dialogue!

Poor Finn, he's losing it!
HVK chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Oh dear; what's happening to Finn? He's hallucinating?!
Devii chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This has the Lich written all over it...
Mr.nin10do chapter 8 . 3/29/2013