Reviews for Second Chances
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Kingdomalith chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
You're evil. Like... omg.

Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Woah. Tara offered herself to Dark Willow to save Willow? That is an interesting trade. I wonder if Dark Willow is going to accept it? I also wonder how Willow will take the information. I love how you showed everything the Willow's infamous moments from her POV. It helps to show that Willow wasn't in control. Loved the update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kingdomalith chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Boris Yeltsin chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
OH my. It's getting more interesting.
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Kingdomalith chapter 15 . 5/15/2013

I love this chapter! :D

The everyone interaction and the DW/T/W interaction :P

Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
You write the characters so well. I can imagine this in my head.
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Finally lol some bangel action this chap is my fav so far update soon
LovingWolf93 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Wow. That was awesome. Angel and Buffy getting together again, Dark Willow taking Willow and Tara, and the fight between Buffy and Dark Willow. I loved how Spike told the first to "sod off". Great portrayal of Drusilla/the First. I loved the whole chapter and can't wait for more. Looking forward to seeing what they need Willow and Tara for in England.
Kingdomalith chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Oh dear. Oh dear. oh dear.

Oh dear.

The earth is doomed.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Not good.
mickelus chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Okay I have to say something, by late season six early season seven Xander, Willow, and Buffy aren't teenagers anymore, unless you'v messed with the timeline too. They would all three be twenty-one and Tara I believe is twenty-two by that point also. I don't know why I'm making a deal out of this, cause I love everything else about the story so far.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »