Reviews for Second Chances
Boris Yeltsin chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Great action scenes.
Kingdomalith chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD THE PHONE, DO NOT LEMME HEAR THAT DIAL TONE.

Willow's still SANE?

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
are the potential slayers going to be in this story or not? i'm just wondering is all

awesome story so far
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Wow. I think I'm understanding what Willow's message means, but I'm not sure. I'm guessing Moonlight and Sunlight are the eclipse, and that somethings going to happen then. The part where she says make them come inside before the rain must mean that they need to get her magicks back inside before the Eclipse? Don't know. Great chapter. It was well written and I loved everything.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Poor Willow.
Kingdomalith chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Baffled doctors... what's new there?

Willow's insane babble and blank and unresponsiveness!

LOL at Anya's anyaness. "You all look at me like I don't know what I'm sayng." XD

"They have to". XD I could hear Willow desperatly freaking out.
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Oh wow. Everything just took a strange turn. This is going to be so cool. I'm curious on how Tara is going to handle a childlike Willow and how Buffy is going to defeat the pure magic. I wonder if Willow and Tara will defeat it or if Willow will have to reobsorb it or something. Sounds interesting so far. Great chapter.
Kingdomalith chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
*le epic gasp* Holy crrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp! When you said season 5 angst I thought with the dying and the killing and the knights and the letting glory in and the... not a insane Willow!

Oooooh me likey!

*applaudes* That was brilliant! I totally did not see the body-double Willow! Now it's like she's split with Toth's stick thing but not! Ooooh I like! Very much!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Things are getting crazier.
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Wow. I was so confused on who was talking to Dawn for a second until I read the part about disappearing on itself. I knew Willow wouldn't say that stuff again.

I want to hit Amy. She went after Tara, but hurt Willow. That isn't right. Poor Willow and Tara, they can never just be happy together. :(

Great chapter. I really can't wait for more.
Kingdomalith chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
HOOOO my! Dawnie & The First!
Willow seeing herself in the mirror... D:
Willow saved Tara!
BLEH Amy. Fudge you!
Anya's comment "Of course! Hurting one Lesbian makes the other one go evil!" Made me laugh! XD
Oooooh Buffy's realization.