Reviews for Second Chances
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Oh wow. That was an excellent chapter. I love the wake up scene for Willow and Tara. I feel bad that Willow went from a happy morning to a bad one because of Dawn being angry at her, and Amy messing with her. Poor Willow.
Kingdomalith chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Hehe... "I'll just stay here and listen to what Tara and Willow have been doing for the last hour." XD Oh Dawnie.

Oooh the tickle scene ;3

Bleh. Amy.

Hmm... So Willow caused a storm?
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Wow. That one word is the only thing that came to mind when I read that last paragraph. That was an amazing chapter. Amy and the First planning on draining Willow's magicks. Tara overhearing Buffy's and Willow's conversation. It was all so amazing. I was entranced the whole time I read that. As soon as I finished, I had wished there was a next button so I could read what happens next. Again I just want to say 'wow'. Can't wait for the next update.
Kingdomalith chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Willow babble s always fun :)

Damn you Amy!

Stupid Amy. Willow'll just go dark and torture yo' ass if you do that.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Nice idea with Buffy and Willow talking things out.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter. Dawn's reaction made me want to slap her. Of course, if I was in Dawn's position, I probably would have done the same thing. The love scene between Willow and Tara was great. It wasn't too graphic which makes it good for all ages, but it had enough detail that anyone could catch on with what was going on. I thought the last scene was so sweet. Tara's comment about Buffy's past fights made me think of the battle with Willow. Is that what you were going for? Loved every second of the chapter and can't wait for the next one.
Kingdomalith chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Heh... heh heh. I can just imagine Willow sitting cross legged on the plane floor and meditating while the flight attendants looked on disapprovingly XD

Oh, shit. Dawnie's emotions all bottled up.

Tara/Buffy's conversation. Wow.

The ending scene :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I'm sure Dawn and Willow can work things ouot. They'll need to.
LovingWolf93 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Loved the update. Though I always do. I was fascinated by Willow's dream, I could almost see it playing out in an episode. I had to smile at the Willow and Tara moment at the beginning of the chapter. It was so cute. Sorry, if I wasn't so tired, I'd post a better review, but I'm exhausted. Can't wait to read more.
Kingdomalith chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Ooooh Giles trying to guilt trip Willow!

Oooh Amy and the First...

Warren! That SOB! And Rack... eeeuuuggghh. Oooh VampWillow! Darth Rosenberg! Danng... that thing had Tara's voice.

Ahh... Amy's musings at the end. Hehe.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
So, Willow's got some idea of what they'll be up against.
LovingWolf93 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
That was a great chapter. It broke my heart when Willow told Tara to kill her. Willow was always strong in the show and seeing her broken on both the show or in stories is sad. Can't wait to read more.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »