Reviews for Second Chances
Kingdomalith chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Awwww! at the scene between Present Willow and Tara.

LOL at the scene with The First. I found it funny how it loved to take the form of Buffy.

Mmm, the conversation with Giles was good.

Damnit, you made me cry at the flashback! :P

LOL at Buffy's last line, too bad she won't be ABLE to use a weapon against The First! she's going to be heartbroken!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
Boris Yeltsin chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
That's one awful flashback.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
awesome chapter
muffinly chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I kind of love this story. Actually, I really love this story. It's adorabley Willow/Tara, sweet, sad, and beautiful.

Kudos for the creepy descriptions because they're creepy, which I'm going to assume they should be. Y'know, all the ones about the voices in Willow's head and stuff. And I liked that flashback at the end of this chapter. It was nice. I mean, it was sad and kinda pathetic on Willow's part, but I think, based on my knowledge of BtVS, it seems pretty darn realistic.

I feel bad because I think it's hilarious that Willow caused all that destruction, yet Tara didn't actually die. I feel like that just further proves that Willow's problem is really bad, and she jumped to conclusions and used magic right away.

But she shouldn't stop using magic. I mean, that's what she did in the later part of S6, but then she got angry and...boom. If she's gonna do that, they should probably talk to Giles first. Or the Coven (if they even care). I would imagine the whole not-using-magick-when-you-have-so-much-of-it thing could make someone sick.

The scene with Buffy and Angel was cute. It's like "Yeah. Apocalypse. We've all been there, why should we care?" Haha. But, it's ironic, 'cause this apocalypse isn't gonna involve Hellgods or giant snakes or anything, but it's going to involve Willow, right? If that's how it's gonna play out, then that scene was the perfectest thing you could have thrown in here.

Unless you have more perfect things to throw into this perfect story. That would be cool.

Only issue: Amy is described as a "teenager", but wouldn't she be in her twenties? I mean, if she aged as a rat. Sure, she would be in the mindset of a teenager, but she would technically be the same age as the Willow, Buffy and Xander, which is 21 or 22, so I'm a little confused as to why she's a "teenager".

But, y'know, wonderful story. Keep doing what you're doing and I eagerly await more! :)
LovingWolf93 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I love this so far. I like that Tara lived and is helping Willow get through the dark magick problem. Can't wait to read more.
Kingdomalith chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Awww, the interaction with Willow and Tara at the start. :)

To state the obvious, Giles, I think the prophecy's about Willow don't ya think eh?

Amy... bleh never liked her after Willow turned her back, especially since she saved Warren so he's still alive for Season 8. Can I grab a sledgehammer and bash her head in? Hmmm?

The First is funny.

LOL at the Buffy/Angel scene! Way to pay respect to the early seasons where Angel is usually only seen when Buffy needs to be told of an apocolypse. XD

Not a good idea Willow, completely stopping the magick doing... I have a feeling it's going to build up after time like in the show and be released in a big explosion thing when Willow is in extreme anger and that will trigger the prophecy, if it IS about her and I bet Amy will make it come true.

That flashback made me cry a little. It was so heartbreaking!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Amy and some unknow creature are the vilalisn here, or at least some of them.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Whoa. That's a lot of creepy dark magic going on there with the voices and how cold the Coven is after the ritual.

It was nice to see WIllow and Tara having a laughing moment before the voices returned. The way you wrote that scene, down to the singing, was beautiful.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Best,

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
Kingdomalith chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Dang! So THAT's what the coven does! Hmm... how does the cleansing work exactly? I see they're trying to "drain" the dark magicks out of her but Giles said the Dark magicks will always be apart of her?

WHOA! Willow hearin' those voices again.

Tara singing... mmm.

Another prophecy? The earth is doomed.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Hope Will can work things out with everyone else.
QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I'm really enjoying your fic so far. You've got the characters spot on and you seem to also have a realistic idea of how Willow's healing process works (at least it seems believable to me).

I look forward to reading more.

Best,