Reviews for Yesterday's News
I like it so far!
whatthefoster chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
thay is the niggas thug life 4 life lol jk
DokiDoki0725 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Don't think down on yourself on this, man. This story was actually really good. The smut, action, plot, pairing were well said and played.
I happy that Malcolm went with Resse. At first I thought it was going to be a threesome after reading chapter 8 but after finding out that Francis was being in 'control' like that, I didn't think it worked out in my head. Im all like 'Damn bastard, why couldn't you be just happy with Resse? Poor Reese, having to go through that.'
Reese was getting clingy with Malcolm and that made me reconsider for a while if they were compatible with each other cuz of Reese's clinginess and Malcolm's... resistance, but after the Francis and Resse chapter, i feel like i get it now and felt better that its not a threesome. It would be emotionally suffocating, but sexually exciting and heated T/T
Well this is the very few stories (that are based on real people, not anime or cartoons) that i'm satisfied with both pairing, lemon scenes, and ending. GREAT READ! (basically saying) i enjoyed reading this.
This was a great plot, so don't worry about it (commenting on one of your author notes from previous chapter), it was great.
lalala1995 chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
I love this fiction
It's so cute :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Perfection. Thanks for the read:))) i can't believe it's already over. :(
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Omgod. Can't wait for the finale!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Lol the face at the end of this chap looks like an angry bird... Hehe
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Yay! I'm so glad you're continuing this! I really like Reese and Malcolm together.
Kittu chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Please continue I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I really like this but.. If you don't want to continue that's okay! I think a Hal story would be great!