Reviews for Discord
Dragon Silhouette chapter 1 . 2/21
This is genius :D
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 2/20
guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Great one-shot. I love how you described the looks and expressions of the Guardians.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This made me laugh so hard
Oh my gosh
I feel so bad for Dean but this is too entertaining
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
HAHAHA! Oh wow. I love this!
MegAnimefreakx3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
nice crossover you have here
Sezony chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh my God, this was absolutely hilarious. I don't even know what to say. It was an immensely amusing read. Great story!
ByeByeBriar chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hilarious. Simply hilarious. Everyone is deliciously in character and I love it.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This made me laugh so much. I really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
it shouldn't work- but it does
kudos to you, I laughed so hard at some parts of this!
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Haha this was such a cute crossover! To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, because Supernatural and /Rise of the Guardians/? That's a biig stretch, and one hell of a crossover, and I wanted to read some crossovers even if I'm normally not a fan of them. This turned out great! Your characterization of all of them was spot-on. :) It worked much better than I expected.

The only thing I have a problem with, though, is that you mentioned Dean had a problem with werewolves, but then you switched to vampires in the end. I almost didn't catch it, actually. So, were they against werewolves /and/ vampires, or just werewolves, or just vampires? Was that an error of some sort? Nevertheless, this was a great read.