Reviews for Shades Of Pink
Goaliegale chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
This is the first thing I've ever reviewed on fan fiction and that's because this was amazing! I love your writing style, and do hope you decide to write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
ok so marcinel is like a freaking Casanova and i'm loving it!
shakertaker chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
I must say, These are some of the best drabbles I've ever read! Although they could be longer and have a bit more emotion, I like it. I like it a lot. \(o.o)/
tuxjim chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Well, those were nice...a sweet series of small 'breaks' from more heavy prose...a sweet 'sherbet' to clear the palate for more heady fare.

Well-phrased for 'drabbles' well as well-constructed, so no criticisms coming there. In fact, the only thing that I can come up with is that there isn't enough of them. So I guess that MY unofficial 'vote' would have to be that you chase down that bloody Drabble Bug and get him to bite you several times more.

Yeah, I liked it...and would like to see more of them. I used to watch "Adventure Time" and I think that Bubblegum and Marceline were my two favorite characters on the show...Maybe someone could "suggest" to the creators that they start a NEW series, based on both of THOSE characters.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

awesome chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Awwww super cute
tuxjim chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I know that they're drabbles, and that each is its own point, but I'm reminded of a line from a movie (forgot which one it was, offhand) in which one character looks at the other and says, "DAMN, son, are you going somewhere with this or are you just browsing?"

I'd guess the answer is "just browsing"... but they're each cute, in and of themselves, and show a bit of an 'overall' look at Marcelline and Bubblegum in a sort-of human way...even though they're just characters in a cartoon.

Well, I WILL say that I don''t think I' m going to "favorite" this, but at least I'm sort of enjoying it in a non-thinking type of way.

Ja ne for now.

tuxjim chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I guess the drabble fairy has infected you with an "interesting" affliction, which is why I'm actually reading these.

The funny thing is, I USED to watch Adventure Time, but I lost interest in Finn and Jake. Princess Bubblegum and Marcelline, however, are still characters that I enjoy...especially Finn's interactions with Marcelline. And that you have made them lovers... well, all I can say is "Shoujou-ai Forever!"

I'll keep looking for more many or few s you care to write...I think I'm going to wind up 'favorite'-ing this one in the loing run, so I'll just do it now.

Ja ne for now.

Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Even thought they're short I love them. Keep posting.
Bubbline89 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Nice, I like how Marceline was teasing Bubblegum so much. Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I love these little drabbles. They portray Marcy and Bonnie so well 3
Jane chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Short, but so damn good.
GamerFTW chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Loving these! :)
DeletedNowNowNow chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Short. Too short. But still sweet. Hope to read more soon.