Reviews for No Time Like the Present
love this story so much
nellysh chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
the perfect "I am pregnant"-Story of Hermione and Ron
There r no words chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Perfect. VERY well written. Very romantic. Love it.
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was sweet :) Ron was such a sweet husband. I love your stories! Thanks
Janessa chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful fic! Best couple ever XD
TerrificOtter19 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ive read most of your other stories and loved them all, and i wasn't dissapointed with this one either, you always seem to depict Ron and Hermione's characters so well the balance of smut and the love they have for one another is perfectly executed.
Another great story by an awesome author, I look forward to seeing more stories in the future. Can't get enough of romione action.
placebo13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Though i find Molly's "tsk" and her actions to make sure Hermione getting pregnant almost despicable, I did enjoy the R/Hr interaction as a couple who find out that they are going to have a baby. The sex was hot and funny as it should always be. Great fic :)
Roni Stevie James chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I loved it. Glad your still writing. :)
Dbear chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I have always like how you write sex scenes; you make it hot with a lot of emotion.

Although I am not sure Molly would be so pushy on Hermione and Ron having a kid, with all her kids, she likely would be worried about being knee deep in grandkids. But she does seem to love having a large family, so it is possible.

But that is only a minor quibble; the story was enjoyable, thanks for sharing.

Keep up the good work.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
*Wolf Whistles* so sexy
MrSkeeter chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great story! I absolutely love the way you portray Ron and Hermione as a couple. What better way to celebrate the news of a baby, or make a baby for that matter, than a little hanky-panky in pantry.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Such beautiful writing as usual. You capture Ron and Hermione perfectly in my opinion. I very much like Ron's growth in his ability to balance the two main women in his life and diffuse situations between them when they occur-definitely something everyone must deal with when it comes to meddling in-laws who usually mean well but don't always go about things with delicacy.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE the double entendre in your title! What a nice surprise as I read on and realized what you did. Savvy.
My hang-up...I admit...is that while this was wonderful and hot and sweet all at once, my mind was CONSTANTLY distracted by the fact that the family, his mother especially, was on the other side of the door, and I'm quite sure, figuring out what they were doing in there. To me, that would inhibit any... functionality!
Great line: As long as she has your brains and my humor, she'll rule the world. Does that not just scream how much respect and love Ron has for Hermione and his confidence, pride and excitement at being a father? And that put a huge smile on my face. So...thank you for sharing a great story. Clap! Clap! Clap!