Reviews for Out of Reach
phyrephly chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
she might...lolol
CaliBrat chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
ohhh myyy! I'd say that Hera is in a HEAP of trouble now!
Bumbleprime6 chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
This might turn in any direction for the fight if it was kratos vs Hera we know what happens with this fight anything can happen I hope she is up to the challenge
LowDesert chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
I've been waiting for this moment, even in the comic! I hope she kicks Hera's ass! XD
LowDesert chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Good chapter, I hope this is a turn for the better!
Are you still working on your other fic? Want to read more chapters of that too :)
phyrephly chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I think Clark is really starting to see who he really loves. Good to read. Finally, Daddy shows up...His wife sounds like a prober B - can't wait to see how he handles this one. Atta girl, Donna. ;]
Bumbleprime6 chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
This is crazy I hope Zeus can help please man this has to work
SepatownSon chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Now you're starting to show Clark's smart side. Too often he resorts to punching his way through everything. Glad to see him get wise, especially after how clueless he was in the early chapters.
phyrephly chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
an all action-packed episode, if I ever did read one - heck of a cliffy!'re a meanie lololol. ;]
Bumbleprime6 chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Man this is epic please go on
SepatownSon chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Another good chapter, you're really hitting your stride now. I'm wondering if Zeus is going to be a good guy in this one?
Bumbleprime6 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Man better every chapter will this power free superman? I wanna find out please continue
phyrephly chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Hey CM, great chapter - Is Hera in for it now or what? Love to know what Clark would "say" to Diana to turn things around. Bit confused about Donna tho' - is it a "52" thing? lolol. probably just me - usually is.
LowDesert chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Poor Diana! I really don't like Hera in the WW comics, she seems like she needs a good smackdown. So sorry to hear about your family, sometimes writing is the best therapy ;)
SepatownSon chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Nice chapter. You seem to be really hitting your stride, looking forward to reading what you have next.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »