Reviews for Out of Reach
phyrephly chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
..know the feeling with the family side of life CM..hang in there...Now to this chapter - Pretty intense reading there; can't really see how Clark's gonna fix this one - unless...ah, guess I'll just have to wait for next chapter. lolol. ;}
pepergirl001 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Hera, despite all her imperfections is one of my favorite goddesses along with Athena but, you have made me once again want someone dead in this case, Hera. Make her pay Diana!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
WOW! I really hope things manage to work out for all concerned (except Hera that is-I'd LOVE to see her be the one getting killed off!) Great writing and can't wait to see more very soon!
Bumbleprime6 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
This is getting good but where's kratos When you need him?!
phyrephly chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Lois is possessed, right? By that little imp guy form the 5th D...hope no one finds out till it's too late, lololol
Bumbleprime6 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Please make more this is awesome
Spoons There Are chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Great update.

Curious to find out what is going on with Lois and how Clark handles it in regards to Diana.

Please post soon.
XZanayu chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Lois is insane! Literally! I just started read this and I was blown away! Hurry with the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Harpy! Child of Circe and a very drunk Oberon! Sorry, this is just way too much fun to stop; I realize she is not herself here...think it'd be worth the dip in respect from others if I traded normal insults in real life for mythos? No one really sees me as a paradigm of competency anyways -and it is just really funny...But it is very unnerving how she laughed and cried, not as too sad to be funny or too funny not to cry, but more of a "why so serious?" sound. What is whomever's angle in this?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Lois is definitely secretly myx... the magic minion elf guy.:-D
LowDesert chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Clark should have told her the wedding's off XD But is Lois possessed by something?
Lynnson chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Lois is a fool! So glad Clark grew a pair and ditched the loser.
SepatownSon chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
This was pretty good... I think I'm starting to understand what's going on here.
Orion Drake chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
not rushed at all though it would have been hilarious if there was a scene where clark avoided lois the whole day but other then that great story
Anquietas chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Awesome! Hope you update soon!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »