Reviews for Out of Reach
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Oooh, she does know about his secrets, doesn't she? Kryptonite, Kent, Lex...messy, messy, messy...kind of fast, but I believe the lifestyle they lead could influence their reaction time to this sort, maybe. Points for him not going the cliched obtuse 'who is the guy I hurt now?' path, just because he really is better than that. As for powers, she is a demigoddess, right? You can try that pathway if need be.
casema chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Ce la vie Lois! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :)
No you didn't rush. Why drag a story?

But seriously, can Clark just say goodbye to that woman already? ;P
CaliBrat chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
haha, I KNEW Donna wouldn't be able to keep quiet! Way to go sister!
afan chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
loves it please write more .
casema chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Oh just blab already Donna! What kind of a sister are you? I would've! ;)
LXS chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Its fine; charity is often confused with gullibility. He acts both, but the guy hears Everything he doesn't willfully block out; yeah, he knows things. I still kind of want to see someone shriek at Lois being a servant of Circe -even if she isn't- since it sounds like the Amazonian equivalent of 'tramp'. NOT that she is evil or anything, just don't like the general feeling of 'I love you almost as much as I love me'. Diana is a champ and might possibly deflect some attention to one of the other two's love-life(s) for breathing room. Getting her a male distraction will not solve anything, plus, Clark is still too deep in denial to react anymore than a super sulk in his hideout [forewarning: meta meltdowns include extensive property damage. and mountain-to-parking lot renovations]. She could traverse for [cure for Thymiscera/ external superhero-ing], but she might see that as running away...thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Think I remember something of 'animal sensitivity', but looking into grecian lore might help stir up some trouble...thanks for posting.
pepergirl001 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
How about you give some measure of Zeus lightning or something of the sort I don't know
anon chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Aww. So cute. It would be cool if Lois walked in on that moment.
LadyXSidian chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Wow...uh, I guess that is one way to grab her stories...make sure to give her some good points, else I will just see her so turning out a hag that enchanted herself for [insert inanity here] and decided to prove her worth in part with him. Actually, I can see Donna working that angle up to a point -might be fun! Unsure how to phrase my advice; when the protagonist's love interest is ensnared by a witch, I feel they shift his attention too seamlessly (like how I do not think the heroine should settle for someone interested in all the [whatever popular plastic evil here], who then turns and preps the sunset ending scene with a new girl within the hour). So, Clark is awesome, Diana is just as, immortality on the mortal plane sucks, and -watch out!- sleaze (-y-skank supreme) has figured out that the good guys can't touch mundanes! Thanks for posting.
casema chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
You wrote Lois so well that all I want now is for Diana to go kamikazi on her! :) And boo on Clark for being stupid!
SepatownSon chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I'm struggling to see how this works. Lois is so beyond out of character, it's difficult to comprehend. If she was such a shrew, Clark would know it, even without blatant use of his superpowers he'd still be perceptive to the people in his life. He can tell Diana is hiding something but not Lois? I don't buy it. I feel like you're underestimating every character here, Diana wouldn't get small and defensive when Lois falsely accused her of being a man stealer, she would stand up and tell the truth. Just because she's heartbroken over Clark shouldn't necessarily mean she's dead inside because of him. I don't want to give up on this story... But I don't know.
Lilbit4 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
As a Lois Lane fan I find your depiction of her soooo out of character but what ever works for your story it does not work for me. I'll pass
GUEST chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Love it! Great1
pepergirl001 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Normally I don't think I do this in fanfics but, please for the love of god make Diana hit Lois at some point! You have made me hate her just from this chapter alone; I have never felt like this reading a fanfic and if I have it hasn't warrant asking something like this. I want her dead by the hands of Diana! But hey I can dream anyway nice job on the chapter and making me hate Lois (not that I needed much encouragement I don't like her character that much but, I never hated her)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »