Reviews for Truth Or Dare:Young Romance, Aftermath
William chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
A kickass one shot! Thanks for putting this out. I really appreciated the backstory from the New 52 Valentine's Day. I'm unable to read the New 52 stories so I just read what others have to say about them or research the characters online. So I'm glad that you wrote this and glad that you wrote the Alien and the Amazon fanfic. They bring me insight into the new Superman in the New 52 world.
casema chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Damn you Olsen! ;P

Awesome as always!
Purehearted01 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
How does it feet to write down perfection in a few words? I really really really really REALLY wish that you were Delena shipper so that you could write fanfics for them. Your stories are...ugh! Ur portrayal of Diana's so beautiful! Gah! Her vulnerable side that only Clark gets to see. *sigh*. Please write more. Thank u 4 sharing.
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
awesome story :)
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was really good.

Yes, Eros, Superman does do the impossible. Just see his defeat of Vyndktvx for proof.

Yes, Diana, listen to Clark. He knows about having an odd and difficult family. After all he has Superboy, Supergirl and H'el claimed, at least, to be his adopted brother of a sort. If you want to extend it further he has the wider issue of his last remaining fellow Kryptonians locked up in the Phantom Zone. On a side note with the Man of Steel coming out you have to wonder when we'll see Zod

It was really sweet the way Clark and Diana are with each other. Hee! He got her into his bed...in a way. I bet there was a whole lot more he would wish to have done with her. Oh well, next time.

Really nice scenes between Clark and Diana here.

Quick thinking with Clark about the shoes. He's a bright boy.

Great job, H!
Godstaff chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Excellent!
Such a great continuation for "Young..." Both sweet and suggestive.
This is the chapter DC is owing us for some time now, should they have the guts and the vision to do things right (keep dreaming).
FanFic never lets me down as I felt the past few months by DC. Thank you for sharing!
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice...even though I haven't read the latest comics I feel up to
Madge58 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Aww, this was adorable :) Clark sure can think on his feet.
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I've read the new 52 valentine special and definitely love your continuation. I've decided that this actually happened. PS love Eros golden guns
Pagett chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved how you wrote them together, they're so cute
25 | « Prev Page 1 2