Reviews for Einstein's Definition Of Insanity
Chippers chapter 18 . 8/1
Love how close Penny was to Mary and Meemaw in this story. It was nice to see a story where Mary wasn't the bad guy. I really liked Sheldon's full line about the only thing that could make it more perfect would be his kiss now.
Chippers chapter 15 . 8/1
I've enjoyed the story as a whole so far, but I'm not understanding Sheldon here. I could maybe believe it if he was forgetting everyone and if Penny was just waiting for him to initiate, and he wasn't coming out of his physics world at all. But with what's gone before I'm having a hard time believing he's calling Meemaw, videochatting Amy, and not returning Penny's calls for weeks.
dixie326 chapter 13 . 2/17
This was the Amy/Penny friendship that I was hoping we would get.
dixie326 chapter 11 . 2/17
It really shows her acting ability since she is such a nice person in real life.
dixie326 chapter 5 . 2/16
Love Bernadette taking on Alex!
dixie326 chapter 1 . 2/16
I had to stop watching because of how the Leonard/Penny relationship was going. The way he treated her, manipulated her to get sex, cut her off from her friends, etc was heading down the abuse slippery slope. He was already emotionally abusive to Penny and how he isolated her to just his friends (who btw kept pressuring her to stay with him) so she had no real support network was reminding me of too many victims of domestic violence. People think that it all starts with hitting, not realizing all the "grooming" that goes into making someone think they deserve to be hit. It is already hard enough to make people aware of what an unhealthy relationship is without shows like this making people think that a relationship like Leonard and Penny's was healthy. I also had a huge problem with the Amy/Sheldon relationship for the same reason. I had a real big problem too with Amy and Bernadette and how they kept encouraging Penny's drinking. There is nothing funny about someone downing a bottle of wine or vodka when they are upset, it is actually a pretty good indicator of having a drinking problem.
PleaseDisregard chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
I was loving the story up until this point. It just doesn't make any sense that he is madly in love with Penny to the point that he changes his whole life but he goes to CERN and doesn't even think of her for almost a month while he has time for his family and worst of all Amy? I love how you've handled everything and everyone in the story until this chapter. I hope Penny puts Sheldon through the ringer, she gave him freedom to do his life's work and he basically pissed in her face by giving priority to his ex-girlfriend because she's "smart".
locardxchange chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
I like this Amy better.
kimjo2 chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
wow! what a roller coaster! glad to see alex walked away from !evil! leonard. i don't have a hard time seeing him that way at all. thanks so much
dreamer 3097 chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
A good one
Halfred Askold chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
I love this Amy. Too bad the writers have that character so broken like Leonard.

And I hope you upset more of the Shamys.

Halfred Askold chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
He never made it to tge pajamas. Great line!

Halfred Askold chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
I SO AGREE with you about the Amy on the show. I likecyour Amy here.

Best part was Sheldon saying you went from me to Zach. I have always liked that character.

Halfred Askold chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Oh My! A united front against Leonard. The only thing better if they kicked his butt!

I think what Amy said was true about it was too late when they met; he was already in love with Penny.

Halfred Askold chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I like that Howard figured it out and is also concerned for Penny. And Leonard that myopic little troll...