Reviews for Einstein's Definition Of Insanity
PleaseDisregard chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
I was loving the story up until this point. It just doesn't make any sense that he is madly in love with Penny to the point that he changes his whole life but he goes to CERN and doesn't even think of her for almost a month while he has time for his family and worst of all Amy? I love how you've handled everything and everyone in the story until this chapter. I hope Penny puts Sheldon through the ringer, she gave him freedom to do his life's work and he basically pissed in her face by giving priority to his ex-girlfriend because she's "smart".
locardxchange chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
I like this Amy better.
kimjo2 chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
wow! what a roller coaster! glad to see alex walked away from !evil! leonard. i don't have a hard time seeing him that way at all. thanks so much
dreamer 3097 chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
A good one
Halfred Askold chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
I love this Amy. Too bad the writers have that character so broken like Leonard.

And I hope you upset more of the Shamys.

Halfred Askold chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
He never made it to tge pajamas. Great line!

Halfred Askold chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
I SO AGREE with you about the Amy on the show. I likecyour Amy here.

Best part was Sheldon saying you went from me to Zach. I have always liked that character.

Halfred Askold chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Oh My! A united front against Leonard. The only thing better if they kicked his butt!

I think what Amy said was true about it was too late when they met; he was already in love with Penny.

Halfred Askold chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I like that Howard figured it out and is also concerned for Penny. And Leonard that myopic little troll...

Mischief101 chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
This is such a sweet story. I love the sweet romantic Sheldon.
Mischief101 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
I love that you don't let hateful people get you down. That you are able to laugh at them shows how little you care for their hateful, ignorant and likely biased reviews (I'm assuming as I haven't read them) I dislike people leaving anonymous reviews, it seems cowardly. I joined so I could leave reviews and favorite the stories I love. I love your stories.
Rebatrek chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
Another job well done. I really enjoy reading your stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Jennatem chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Excellent tension!
Jennatem chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Not very good friends there...
Jennatem chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Aww, Poor Penny. Hope things pick up soon.