Reviews for New Beginning
CoolestGirl18 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Is it Caius?!
Sweet163 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Aro y Bella son perfectos juntos, Nessi podria ser compaƱera de Marcus.
xodreamalittledreamxo chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Is it Edward?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Marvelous chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Great chapter to an excellent story. I wouldn't mind them if they were a little longer.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
very nice.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Very nice. I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very nice.
MillenniumGoddess chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
I'm guessing its Demetri or Felix. Have fun on your vacation. Love ya MillenniumGoddess
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
This is a great update. Congrats in getting over your block. I k ow how frustrating it can be. Keep going with the amazing updates :-)
AnaBookWorm chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Yes! they have a bond! please keep going!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Don't stress about the block. Try and imagine what would typically happen in this situation (with regards to the story) and put your own little twist on it. Good luck and hope you can update soon
TaliaFosness chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
wait? is the kid 18 or so,eting
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Hey Sam,
You don't worry about it...just enjoy the spring, stretch out those arms and smile at the sun! Life is too short to worry about too much of anything. When it is time for you to write, you will find the words. You take care!

Mary :0)
lisabit chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I know that feeling all too well, my writers block started about 6 months ago and every time I reread the story to see where it goes it just stops in my mine... it's such a pain. Good luck on the story and if you want/need any help or chat about ideas I'm usually around here somewhere.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »