Reviews for Fruit and Fertility
Oh myyyy
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hot!
DrarryFrerard chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Cute! You should write more but like each chapter another fuck sorta thing \\\\\\
madehleine chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
My God. And I find out you're a Teen Wolf fan and a Sterek shippper. Oh my god. This is the greatest thing ever and I do realized this my third review in like, maybe an hour but whatever. I must communicate how much I enjoyed this. I swear, I thought (with the wait until the new season) I wouldn't have to Sterek in a while but I guess not. This fic just.. I need more ok. Ok? Ok. The feels. The feels kills ok.

But anyhoo, you're fantastic! Transformers, Harry Potter and now Teen Wolf? If you turn out to be a Star Trek fan, I would cry in happiness. Cus that fandom is perf ok. I feel like you'd enjoy it. Especially with the excess of Spock/Kirk moments everywhere. And I do mean EVERYWHERE.

Thanks for writing!
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Love it! XD
s.b.p chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
MORE PLEASE
disgruntledwannabe chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That...this...*clears throat* Very hot...super, extremely hot. Keep up the good work. Yeah...definately loved it. I'm off to take a cold shower now.
geeklover89 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Stiles totally needs to get him back. Me thinks being an all mighty tease is in order.
notactivepleasedeleteaccount chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved it! The ending was perfect too, and I love how in depth you were during the erotic bits. All I can say is; yum.