Reviews for Strawberrys and Wands Don't Mix!
He's called shiro because shiro means white
White being self explanatory in relation to shiro himself, ough technically he's zangetsu, but for convenience, shiro is much more useful
Seems to me like you abandoned it. Just when it was getting good. Interesting plot and it follows the Bleach story line and not Ichigo as Captain of the fifth division. Preasa conteeneuuu.
Bekaaronketchum chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Great story! Hope you update soon! By the sounds of the story so far, its going to be awesome!

Please for the pairing make it Ichigo/Toshiro. Those two are cute together!
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
hehehe this is gonna be fun!
BananaLipbalm chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
toshiro with luna, please, that would be so fucking adorable
also, i really like the story so please update, if you have the time that is. wouldn't want
you to overwork yourself...
yay-for-names chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I wouldn't mind betaing for you if you are still looking for one. PM me if you are.
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I hope you update soon
Uzu the talented Uzumaki chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Okay I don't mind just update eventually I found your story cool.
urufushinigami chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I'll wait! oh, and I'm typically not a good espada fan because most stories don't explain how it happened, they just expect us to accept it. If you can enplane how the espada came to be good I'm all for it. An evil espada in Hogwarts might not be a bad idea either.
Catcrazzed chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Hope you enjoy your new work
The way I see it life is more important than a story, so take your time (But do know if you do update I will be overjoyed so please don't drop it )

I like the idea of espada showing up, but I would leave it at 3 max 4 (Maybe Grimm, Nel and who knows who else ) Having at least some be "good" espada would be fun
I think having a pairing would be ok (not really picky here) but I think it shouldn't "take over" the story
Nekogami Bastet chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Well, for who's gonna pop up in this story... Which year of HP is it going to be ? Because, depending on the year, some may be better than other. I wasn't thinking about any espada, so I'll leave that up to you. As for pairings you can always follow canon, but leave the teasing (it happens, as you said). Among the shinigami, you already have three of them, so perhaps it would be going a bit overboard if you send more to the school (especially considering they are all captain level or more), but the rest can always make brief appearances. It's definitely their style to drop in uninvited to annoy Ichigo anyway.
zem107 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Bah, don't apologize for not updating. We know that you've got a life outside of fanfiction. And frankly, your job is far more important than fanfiction could ever be.

But anyways for questions, don't think there should be any pairings. Let everyone die forever alone.

And yes, there should be good Espada. Either Grimmjow or Ulquiorra, if he's alive. Having both of them alive would be even better.

And aside from Grimmjow and Ulquiorra, there is one more person that should go with Ichi and co. That would be Yoruichi. Have her as Ichi's pet or something.

Anyways, good luck at work.

Ciaossu.