Reviews for This Can Be Our Secret
PureAtHeart37 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It was fabulous and well written. Good pace and easy to read and follow. Descriptions were great and characters good. Please please continue.
lu.chan93 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You did a great job of keeping them both in character. That's the main problem I see with the destiel on this site- no one can get Cas' personality quite right. But you did a pretty good job :)
Emily-Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awwwwwwww! That was adorable.
WriteToEscapeReality1309 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aww, this story is so sweet . . .it didn't make me feel uncomfortable in any way . You did a very good job on writing this and I hope you continue to write more marvelous stories such as this one.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Write some Dean/Adam slash, please. There's so not enough. I like your work btw! ;)
crimsonpath chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review here...
dj475 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
FINALLY I FOUND THIS STORY. Omg i probably sound like a mad women but a few days ago I read this story and I didn't add it to my favorites! I REALLY wanted to read it again and then because I couldn't find it I got even more determined because I couldn't find it. finally I found it four hours later haha as you can tell I'm totally in love with this story, thanks for writing it :D
ElectricFlames chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Sammy the eternal cockblocking SOB...that we love.
Great job and you kept them in chatacter well! :D
CrazyGirlMe chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hot damn now my back's itchy!

Haha man, while I enjoy the hardcore, there is nothing wrong with the warm and fuzzy; thank you so much, as it turned out, this was just what I needed :)

Keep em coming.

Jamie.
Dimac.31 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I loved it! nice romance! Love the description of the wings! characters are great, more please?
Eirys chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was really beautifully written. Its pace is just perfect for this lazy Sunday :)
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013