Reviews for Angel with a Shotgun
AnOdeToPedro chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
That was awesome! When I was reading, I was listening to the movie soundtrack. And Empty Chairs at Empty Tables came on... Oh the Arony. Anyway, love the ship. Keep it up!
-Total
Sharkolla chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Loved this!
It was fabulous and I really like the original idea of it all.
One small nitpick though would be last chapter, naming the Amis not there, you did not mention Bahorel, but other then that one thing, excellent job!
Ana-Kat101 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Such a good story! I loved it, and in the end everything's all so happy and nice it made me happy to have read it.
Gavroche at the museum made me laugh, then the rainy day and Grantaire's eternal pining for his Apollo were really lovely. The first kiss, then Enjorlas when he got his memories back were my favorite parts. All good.
DAmaratsu chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. :)
stagepageandscreen chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Lovely, just lovely. Original and well written, it has been a pleasure to read. :)
messed up stargazer chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Omg that story was so good! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for updates! Although I do question the awesomeness that is the title, I loved it! Amazing!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
:) awww
DAmaratsu chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
So typical of Enjolras.
The ending with Eponine was funny.
I liked it a lot thanks for updating. :)
FangirlingForEnternity chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Wow. This is a great story. I love the whole idea of it, really clever. :)
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Gotta love our 'Ponine.
ForTheFandom chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
i laughed, i cried, and i yeah yeah i cried.
DAmaratsu chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Damn you update fast.

I was like 'you bastard Joseph' DX
the evil meany.

Update soon I'm so curious what's going to happen next, please don't leave me hanging it's amazing :D
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
0.e WHY YOU DO THIS TO MY ENJY!?
Aguila22 chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
W-what!? No! Enjolras can't die! Anyway, I love this story and can't wait to see what's going to happen!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 10 . 3/31/2013